What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need Oda to spell everything out on a panel.

Kaido's portrayal as a durability monster was his entire Introduction. Big Mom got a similar intro in WCI.

Kaido has a better feat - surviving a fall from a SKY ISLAND and complaining about a mere headache.
Do you have any BM feat to suggest Kaido isn't more durable?
Killer's sonic blades, Punk Slam and especially Injection shot took Blood from him. Same thing happened with Big Mom but with Law's Awakening.
Kaido is more durable the difference isn't astronomical. He has better feats.

Big Mom, to this day, hasn't even faced an attack from a Ryou or a CoC infusion user yet in a serious fight - the only stuff that could hurt Kaido.
This doesnt makes Big Mom less durable. If Oda didnt show her fighting a AdvCoC user except Kaido.
in wci big mom needed armament haki to clash against luffy s g4 coa

kaido no sold g4 attacks in base no haki
She needed CoA to stop a normal Kong Gun.

Kaido tanked a ton of that shit without CoA in base when he one shotted Luffy.
/match
No. Kaido needed one Gear 3 attack and he started comparing Luffy to the Top Tiers.
You do realize Luffy is attacking Kaido with advCOA in the page I've posted and that Kong Gatling is far more powerful than Kong Gun, right? Kaido tanked it without even using COA defense, unlike BM who needed to reinforce her own defense with COA to withstand a single G4 move from WCI Luffy.
Kong gatling is multiple Kong Gun and she stopped one of them easily. Also AdvArmanent is useful hurting inside of the user. She didnt even hurt by that attack and you are saying she NEEDED CoA. She even says it this chapter that she didnt even hurt by it.

Just admit it Big Mom is not weaker. :kayneshrug:

Am i supposed to work or answer you guys. :noo:

I understand if you guys want to say they are equal but saying one is way more durable while the other just gets hurt this chapter. Dont downplay Big Mom.

I am ending this argument with this words
BIG MOM IS NOT LESS DURABLE THAN KAIDO. :fullmom::kaimoji:
I have to work but i am lurking to see what you guys wrote.

Big Mom using Shadow Asgard type of shit like Moria.
Wano is supposed to parallel Thriller Bark where we have two Yonkos - Kaido and Big Mom like we had two Warlords in TB - Kuma and Moria.

If Big Mom is the Moria of Wano, then Kaido should be the Kuma.
And which strawhat fought Kuma 1v1?
:zorothink:
I do vividly recall a SH trying to interrupt his superior's duel with Kuma only to hurt his own leg, though. :mihanha:

The same guy breaking his leg against Kaido before ZKK incoming? :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.