What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry man.
Dont know how the law works in your country.
But in ours, it is.
The problem really is that, for a lot of mangakas, it isnt a big deal at all.
That Meliodas from Nanatsu Taizai molests the girl from the get go of the story and they end up married.
That black hole monk from Inuyasha was also a perv. Married the girl. Etc.
Oda does not portray this behavior as "bad". But as "funny".
This is not exclusive to mangakas, though. Treating sexual assault as "comedy" is something present on western media as well.
There's a video called "The adorkable mysoginist" on YouTube that I suggest checking out. It talks about how fiction uses this archetype.
I love Sanji. But I'm not blind to the problems of the character itself.
Meliodas is much more of a pervert than Sanji is

fake leaks only go up to chapter 1034

1032 sanji beat queen
1033 king breaks zoro's sandai kitetsu
1034 zoro transforms enma into black blade and bat king

that's all we have as leaks
Like 90% sure the 1045 shit is @SDfear trolling lol

The 1034 stuff does seem to maybe be legit but it was that same poster who claimed stuff up to 1045 was possibly leaked (which is why I think we got the troll post after lol).

But tbh, we already know how Oda's manga process works. He does not have outlines written that far in advance or has never alluded to it being that far in advance. The most we know is he is 3-4 chapters ahead at any given time, that's it. It was definitely a ZKK wish fulfillment/troll post to align with the 1045 claims from that user.

This is a ZoSan fanfic.
Besides, this is what would likely happen.

"Need me to kill you? Lame. The Sanji I know would come kill me himself"
Zosan 🤮🤮🤮🤮 worst fucking ship in one piece, Fujoshis eat this shit trope of oh they hate each other so they need to get romantically involved. Also The mangaka of this manga is so ass for not adding Luffy and wanking Sanji.
Zolu is better in every inconceivable way, Zoro's whole purpose and dreams are intertwined with Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.