Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sword and Admiral, Chapter 16, Part 3!!!

Caught yall off guard with this chapter release, don't lie
:kizabat:

It's been a few weeks since we got a new chapter! As always, apologies for the delays
:finally:

Before you start reading this relatively short but plot-packed chapter, I wanted to clarify a couple of things:

Quite a few plotlines have been massively advanced in this chapter. There were quite a few story lines set up in the past that have remained stagnant until now, and quite a few questions established very early on that were advanced this chapter lol. In particular, for those a bit hazy on the backstory of Shuyaku, I'd recommend giving these two chapters:

Sword and Admiral, Part 9!! "2 Sword Zoro Vs Law" (Part 2)
Sword and Admiral, Part 9!! "The Modular Jutsu"
a quick reread just to fully understand what you are about to witness lol.

On top of this, if you guys have any plot related questions, I'll be a lot more straightforward with my answers this time around because I want to make sure the big points of the plot stick appropriately, as understanding the overall plot is important to understanding the overall jokes in this meme, and that's the most important part lol.

So that said, if you guys have any questions, yall know where to find me and I'll answer them publicly (within reason, don't go fishing for spoilers now)
:dogood:

Enjoy!

It's been a few weeks since we got a new chapter! As always, apologies for the delays

Before you start reading this relatively short but plot-packed chapter, I wanted to clarify a couple of things:

Quite a few plotlines have been massively advanced in this chapter. There were quite a few story lines set up in the past that have remained stagnant until now, and quite a few questions established very early on that were advanced this chapter lol. In particular, for those a bit hazy on the backstory of Shuyaku, I'd recommend giving these two chapters:

On top of this, if you guys have any plot related questions, I'll be a lot more straightforward with my answers this time around because I want to make sure the big points of the plot stick appropriately, as understanding the overall plot is important to understanding the overall jokes in this meme, and that's the most important part lol.

So that said, if you guys have any questions, yall know where to find me and I'll answer them publicly (within reason, don't go fishing for spoilers now)

Enjoy!

Oh by the gods my prayers have been answered. @Kiwipom is Konan:finally::finally:

Oh yeaaaaaa:milaugh:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Enjoy!

Damn it was about time. And the plot advances so smoothly. Watching Shu getting his ass kicked by 6ix9ine was great lmao.
:finally::rolaugh:

Oh and I am back, that's always great. :pepedoffy:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Oh by the gods my prayers have been answered. @Kiwipom is Konan:finally::finally:

Oh yeaaaaaa:milaugh:
You’re welcome

:cheers:

Damn it was about time. And the plot advances so smoothly. Watching Shu getting his ass kicked by 6ix9ine was great lmao.
:finally::rolaugh:

Oh and I am back, that's always great. :pepedoffy:
Of this entire Meme series, this page is probably the page that I laughed the hardest at in the entire series when it was finished, second only to the @Jiihad reveal

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
You’re welcome

Of this entire Meme series, this page is probably the page that I laughed the hardest at in the entire series when it was finished, second only to the @Jiihad reveal
Aye, the memeshoku is becoming more and more powerful in you.

Oh, and btw this thread is up, the mod edition Major, go and help our friend TAC, they wanted to get rid of her.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/hurt-and-heal-mod-edition.2660/page-2#post-208534

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lmfao. I thought that was Albino coming to the rescue for a second. Hell of a chapter, the chronicles of Shu seem to be nearing their end though (maybe not, I haven't read OPM yet). Who are the Nine Wankjinchuurikis though? And what are the main fandoms?
The wankchuiki shall be explained soon lol. The 9 fandoms was pretty much just me thinking the “9wankchuriki of the 9fandoms” sounded funny lol. This may very well just be unsubstantiated hype lol, there could end up being more than 9 fandoms.

H

Haoshoku

Great chapter, this chapter made me laugh more than any other one lmao. The Tekashi reveal especially. The Alt Mazo pumping out alts? Don’t tell me we are getting the great Wang Bai, Ichibe, Blessup and others :gokulaugh:Imma be shook out of laughter if that happens lmao.
You’re welcome

Ngl this Tekashi reveal made me spit my drink out :milaugh: not sure if this is @Albino 👑 but I laughed harder thinking it was him at the time. Also liked that Jiren eye attack shit

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Great chapter, this chapter made me laugh more than any other one lmao. The Tekashi reveal especially. The Alt Mazo pumping out alts? Don’t tell me we are getting the great Wang Bai, Ichibe, Blessup and others :gokulaugh:Imma be shook out of laughter if that happens lmao.

Ngl this Tekashi reveal made me spit my drink out :milaugh: not sure if this is @Albino 👑 but I laughed harder thinking it was him at the time. Also liked that Jiren eye attack shit
Jiren Vs Tekashi would be a close fight tbh @Albino 👑