What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Did you forget Punk Hazard.
He intentionally assaulted Nami's body, man.
Consider that the "body swap" is what prevents Nami to be able to resist. She can't go bashing his skull because its her body. She's basically a hostage at that situation.
Punk Hazard is an abomination on this story.
There's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>ONE<<<<<<<<<<<<< scene that I find funny, but one little funny scene in the midst of all that horror does not compensate it AT ALL.
It was garbage and I won't defend it one bit.
I'm willing to accept that the bath house scene was just a throwback to the Thriller Bark joke. As long as we don't get that shit again, I'm fine with it.
But fuck Punk Hazard.
The lowest point of Sanji's character by far. Don't give two fucks about the "he told Jinbe to kill himself". But Punk Hazard?
Nope. That's sexual ASSAULT. Not funny. Not excusable.

And I say this, even though one of my favorite mangas of all time is Grand Blue, which is a big "pervert gag" manga. But man, that shit cracks me up because the author at least makes sure the content doesn't have any kind of "malice".
Oda sucks at it.
Aside from the bath house, so far Sanji's fine in Wano. And I hope it keeps like this.
Punk Hazard Sanji never again.
The only thing I "defend" him, is against the "pedophile" shit. That's retarded beyond measure.
Wow wtf another Kuro Ashi type of Sanji fan
Respect

Wano is all about awakening in different forms.

Law and Kid AWAKENING devil fruits
Zoro awakening a black blade
Sanji awakening his modification
MOMO awakening his potential due to Shinobo
Etc etc.

What will be Luffys awakening?

I have the feeling one of the mayor themes in Wano is awakening. It's a milestone, is the transformation from WorstGen Pirates to a Yonkou Crew.

It's the downfall of the establishment and the TOWER, it's the beginning of the Storm.

The Ancient Zoan recovery is broken lol.

Plus I think his raw strength and durability has to do with his race. We know race affects abilities as shown when Fishmen are 10x strong as an avg human etc.

Lunarians are the race that WB hypes as "gods". No wonder King is that powerful lol.
I could see his most powerful move as a combination of his race fire powers, swordmanship and haki. A sword attack with all those characteristic. God that would be powerful lol.

Zoro has been clutch most of the time, he has been the one to set Luffy straight. Sanji was the reason they were in that mess, the least he could do is to help them escape after kicking the hell out of Luffy.
I forgot Usopp wouldn't be a nakama depending on Zoro too

Thankfully Sanji was there to remember that he is also important

Zoro is a great Luffy wanker, thats for sure. Sanji has the same opinions, but he isn't as stubborn as Zoro, Zoro is too one sided, and more tactical, he doesn't work as a good leader

Not surprisingly Sanji and Luffy led much more people than Zoro throughout the whole manga because of their charisma

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
But it's not really Sanji taking Nami's body hostage, is it. There are clear differences since it's a scenario that you can't replicate 1 to 1 in real life.

Oda crosses lines here because he does not see this as the same thing as Sanji imposing himself on Nami when they both are in their own bodies. And i'm not saying that he is right to cross these lines, but he is right in the fact that it's something different with entirely different risks and "benefits".

Like arguably if Sanji died in Nami's body because he's more vulnerable in that state, Nami could get to live on in Sanji's body. It's a scenario that doesn't have real equivalency outside of fiction.
The thing is:
Nami's physical integrity is at the hand of Sanji on this situation. This is the important part.
When he dives into the lake to save Kinemon's body, he thinks "sorry for doing this to your body, Nami-san". At that point, he clearly understands that he cares about her body's integrity and well being.
But his first reaction is grope her tits and burst them in the open for everyone to see.
When he's about to dive into the lake, he takes off her coat and doesn't go all crazy about it. So he CLEARLY CAN control himself.
But, again, he chooses to immediately show her tits to everyone around and grope her the moment he's in her body.
It's a completely stupid joke, and it does configure sexual assault.

It's COMPLETELY different from the scene when they are chasing the dragon, and Sanji is almost collapsing due to Nami's body not being able to handle the physical effort. Then, he reaches for his chest, as a normal person would do in this situation. ONLY, and ONLY THEN, when he REALIZES he's actually touching Nami's chest and not his own, he gets that funny power up. The reason I consider this funny, is because when Sanji touches Nami's tits and gets the boost, he does so >>>>>>>>>>>UNINTENTIONALLY<<<<<<<<<<<<. And, for someone that works with "law", believe me when I say that "INTENT" is a DECISIVE factor.

What does that have to do with my point. King fought Marco alone for close to an hour if not more.
Keep coping..King is clearly above YC1..he beat tired Marco in base
It has everything to do with your point. If fighting both of them at once took a lot of energy from him, it means he was nerfed by the time he fought fresh King in a 1v1. That and the gifters interfering like @AdmiralKinyagi pointed out.

There's no need to cope when Oda spoon feeds us infos so we can understand what it means.

That's basically Oda taking the time to tell us that Marco getting beaten that badly with no significant damage on King's side like that isn't his fault.

They're still very close in strength imo.
Yes, I have them at close in strength with Marco being a tad stronger, considering how well he was able to perform in the beginning against both King and Queen at the same time. And Zoro will surpass both once he takes down King.

What does any of that have to do with my point?
Marco was fighting King when Queen was fighting Chopper... afterwards Queen fought Sanji. Monster point lasts 30 minutes
Marco was fighting King + the entirety of the beast pirates aerial force, none of which was affected by Tama's dangos.

Don't worry, the anime will clear this up. It's gonna be Marco vs like 20 people at once.

Bogard

You can't win
The thing about the Marco vs King is that after the bout where Marco had to exhaust himself fighting both King and Queen(while wasting stamina protecting people with his blue flames), the outcome was off-paneled, so now we have people who have to imagine how it went down to support headcanon(King had help? Was he alone? Was King in base? Was he in hybrid?), with Oda most likely doing that not to spoil the Zoro vs King battle

But judging by the overall portrayal, they are most likely around the same strength overall

The thing is:
Nami's physical integrity is at the hand of Sanji on this situation. This is the important part.
When he dives into the lake to save Kinemon's body, he thinks "sorry for doing this to your body, Nami-san". At that point, he clearly understands that he cares about her body's integrity and well being.
But his first reaction is grope her tits and burst them in the open for everyone to see.
When he's about to dive into the lake, he takes off her coat and doesn't go all crazy about it. So he CLEARLY CAN control himself.
But, again, he chooses to immediately show her tits to everyone around and grope her the moment he's in her body.
It's a completely stupid joke, and it does configure sexual assault.

It's COMPLETELY different from the scene when they are chasing the dragon, and Sanji is almost collapsing due to Nami's body not being able to handle the physical effort. Then, he reaches for his chest, as a normal person would do in this situation. ONLY, and ONLY THEN, when he REALIZES he's actually touching Nami's chest and not his own, he gets that funny power up. The reason I consider this funny, is because when Sanji touches Nami's tits and gets the boost, he does so >>>>>>>>>>>UNINTENTIONALLY<<<<<<<<<<<<. And, for someone that works with "law", believe me when I say that "INTENT" is a DECISIVE factor.

But again, it's not a 1 to 1 translation of Sanji doing these things to Nami directly. Sanji is the one who experiences what Nami's body does at the time, and that's something that can only happen because this is not real life. Same as the long lasting consequences of each maneuvering the others body.

Btw, Nami still made him pay for it. Sanji should just pay beforehand, it would make things easier for everyone and keep him out of these murky waters :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.