What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen still looks full health lol

Kinda why I hope he doesn't go down next chapter (assuming 2 chapter fights are starting for him and zoro?). I'd rather see more progressive damage over the next ~10 or so chapters (with Zoro and King too) while Oda resolves all other plotlines (Fuku, Apoo, Numbers, Bomb, Onigashima, CP-0, etc), and then they get their final fights.

Oda did that with Sasaki, WsW and Black Maria. Barely hurting them until the last moves the strawhats did. Compare that to Jabra or Senor Pink. I love the progressive damage everyone takes before they win or lose.

Btw Sanji vs Queen is officially as long as Luffy vs Katakuri in chap length….and their main fight ( the usual 2 chap shit) hasnt even properly started yet….and Queen is still like 80% health. Sanji vs Queen will end up being longer than Luffy vs Kat. Who wouldve thought.
Why would anyone be surprised
Kat only stall that long coz of FS
His durability is below Queen and Jack
While his AP = Queen

Btw Sanji vs Queen is officially as long as Luffy vs Katakuri in chap length….and their main fight ( the usual 2 chap shit) hasnt even properly started yet….and Queen is still like 80% health. Sanji vs Queen will end up being longer than Luffy vs Kat. Who wouldve thought.
And Sanji didn't get any heals or rest prior to the figh, started the fight without his true arc power up and refused to use his fake arc power up the whole time until he actually destroyed it :crazwhat:

Why would anyone be surprised
Kat only stall that long coz of FS
His durability is below Queen and Jack
While his AP = Queen
Queen shits on him in AP. His full Zoan strength such as Brachio Bomber and Snake Man way above anything Kata can do. Maybe Zangiri Mochi maybe able to match it.

And Sanji didn't get any heals or rest prior to the figh, started the fight without his true arc power up and refused to use his fake arc power up the whole time until he actually destroyed it :crazwhat:
Yup and after Sanji will carry on fighing as well. What a monster.

Still not buying that the raid suit is gone for good:kayneshrug:
Lmao he literally broke it. Sanji’s RS arc is over lol. It was only a tool to unlock his real PU.

Status
Not open for further replies.