What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarring a character with an invincible body and cutting through their body to cause internal damage (spitting up blood) equal to a paper cut?
:okay:

People still but hurt because nobody in the war can surpassed Zoro's Dead Man Game while performed in a weaken state.
in OP the most powerful attacks are always made when the character is the most injured
ashura = zoro full power

luffy random punch> ashura:kayneshrug:
law Kroom> ashura
Post automatically merged:

reminder that Luffy is surpassing Kaido's bounty after Wano
5 bill minimum

The cook's next fight is against a hakilet? Another best character of the arc that can't even coat his sword in haki but like Queen is stronger than Katakuri and Marco :milaugh:
And then a logia admiral, correct?:risitavirus:

:lawsigh:

Queen showed haki this arc, king didn't yet , the first half of your comment doesn't even make sense because we never saw king coat his sword in haki

Kinda why I hope he doesn't go down next chapter (assuming 2 chapter fights are starting for him and zoro?). I'd rather see more progressive damage over the next ~10 or so chapters (with Zoro and King too) while Oda resolves all other plotlines (Fuku, Apoo, Numbers, Bomb, Onigashima, CP-0, etc), and then they get their final fights.

Oda did that with Sasaki, WsW and Black Maria. Barely hurting them until the last moves the strawhats did. Compare that to Jabra or Senor Pink. I love the progressive damage everyone takes before they win or lose.
The "progressive damage" is implied. Oda is not going to spend every panel drawing out bruises and shit.

We know Kaido is heavily injured, but Oda barely draws anything.

I DON'T FUCKING CARE ANYNORE, IT'S TIME FOR THE AGENDA MY NIGG@S LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

ZORO CONFIRMED AS THE VICE CAPTAIN, RIGHT HAND MAN OF THE CREW

SANJI STANS IN THE MUD, WE COMING FOR Y'ALL ASS

ALL THE DISRESPECT OVE THE LAST MONTH, ALL THE BULLSHIT THAT WAS TALKED...

JAY D LEGEND, PATRICE, KOL... WE HERE BABY !!

ZORO HYPE ABOUT TO BE HITTING SOON.. THE SET UP IS READY, NOVEMBER WILL BE ZORO'S MONTH!!

ALREADY CONFIRMED AS THE SECOND IN COMMAND OF THE CREW, NEW POWER UP COMING SOON NEXT... WE MOVE !

@Peroroncino
:kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat:
:kaidowhat:

You guys are seriously that insecure? Zoro is stronger than sanji, but they're on the same tier, that's like the whole point of their dynamics

And the vivre card literally confirmed that Zoro and sanji are vice captain and tactician respectively

in OP the most powerful attacks are always made when the character is the most injured
ashura = zoro full power

luffy random punch> ashura:kayneshrug:
law Kroom> ashura
Post automatically merged:

5 bill minimum
Injured doesn't necessarily means weaken. When Zoro first created asura he wasn't in a weaken state.

Luffy punch injured him like the Scabbards injured him. No permanent damage.

Law kroom didn't even slow her down.

Status
Not open for further replies.