What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah no. It means he has faith that zoro is undoubtedly stronger and can indeed kill him even with sanjis new powerup.

If zoro was in this situation he was ask sanji to tell luffy to kill him instead
They are rivals, they acknowledge each others capabilities, Zoro does the same to Sanji, thats why he was sleeping in a cross while being carried
:suresure:

Sanji asked that to Zoro cuz is easier they are the 2 biggest Luffy supporters, Luffy isn't killing Sanji no way, Zoro also wont kill him so there is no difference they are all friends
:goyea:

Just an FYI, antagonist does not mean EVIL or villain. Merely its someone who impedes the goals or progress of the protagonist.

Tbh, I'm surprised by the number of people that haven't at least tried to understand the deduction behind the whole Shanks being the last antagonist/battle, solely by virtue of Mihawk.

Mihawk is the only peak tier character without an associated group. The strawhats always fight an antagonist or enemy faction, something that ties each of those antagonists together. Arlong Pirates, Boroque Works, CP-9, Thriller Bark Pirates, Donquixote Pirates, Beast Pirates. Everything neatly tied together to deliver faction battles each arc.

Yet, Mihawk is just unaffiliated with any group, EXCEPT the Red Haired Pirates. It begs the question then: narratively, Luffy and crew will fight some final antagonistic group in this series. If Mihawk is meant to be Zoro's final fight, someone who is no longer a Shichibukai or associated with the WG, but an acquaintance with Shanks.

Shiryu has never been associated to be remotely Zoro's final goal in this series. Hell, Luffy doesn't even talk about Blackbeard when it comes to his goals. It's almost always about Shanks; meeting Shanks, fighting Shanks, surpassing Shanks.

Even this color spread this week sort of supports this idea. Shiryu is in fact BBs number 2. He is a swordsman, we can see that. Now, Ben Beckmann hasn't been implied to he a swordsman at all. Of course, this does not mean Zoro has to fight someone with a sword (though that's been consistent since the beginning of the series), but if you just logically assume:

- Mihawk is longer a Shichibukai

- The final war is coming

- Final War will involve major factions fighting

- Thus Mihawk probably will be part of some faction

- His own known association is the RHP

With this, Shanks and Mihawk, Luffy and Zoro's respective final HUMAN goals (i.e. surpassing these people), make it very easy to understand why the RHP may be the final battles in this series. Then you can have Sanji fight Beckman, because while he's Shanks' #2, Mihawk is Shanks' equal (to an extent I don't want to get into that argument...).

Just my thought process behind these 2 crews. I think Zoro's fights make it pretty telling who he may fight in the end. You can even see on the Marine/WG side, Fujitora and the Monk Gorosei truly fit the mold to be fights for Zoro as well.
Someone who gets it!

:kata:

Also after the fight, we would get Zoro as the strongest swordsman and Usopp as the best sharpshooter after defeating Mihawk and Yasopp respectively!

HM + Exoskeleton > RS + Exoskeleton
Oh man not again why you pushing this prop only to see him use those weird ass moves where he spins around instead of those insane blitzing moves in the raid suit.

Just can’t shake off the image where Sanji got neg. diffed by Doffy in base and couldn’t break that Punk Hazard door despite having HM meanwhile the beam did the necessary damage.

Normal Sanji is also susceptible to taking a lot of Hits neither is he all that agile as we make him out to be,He was comfortably getting hit by Drake with his huge ass Dinosaur form unable to dodge.

One last thing Did Diable Jambe Ever Damage someone that’s not a Fodder ? Post Timeskip

They are rivals, they acknowledge each others capabilities, Zoro does the same to Sanji, thats why he was sleeping in a cross while being carried
:suresure:

Sanji asked that to Zoro cuz is easier they are the 2 biggest Luffy supporters, Luffy isn't killing Sanji no way, Zoro also wont kill him so there is no difference they are all friends
:goyea:
I hear you but what you say dont make sense. Is boruto asking sarada or mitsuki to kill him if he becomes evil? No.

He is asking sasuke or naruto (people more powerful than him) to kill him if need be.

It's the exact same with sanji. He is asking someone more superior than himself that he is familiar with to do the deed.

If zoro was in this shoe he would ask that sanji contact luffy to do so. It is that simple

Btw Sanji vs Queen is officially as long as Luffy vs Katakuri in chap length….and their main fight ( the usual 2 chap shit) hasnt even properly started yet….and Queen is still like 80% health. Sanji vs Queen will end up being longer than Luffy vs Kat. Who wouldve thought.
Queen is a solid tank honestly altho then you can say Sanji only has the DJ now which isn’t a strong move at all.

Btw Sanji vs Queen is officially as long as Luffy vs Katakuri in chap length….and their main fight ( the usual 2 chap shit) hasnt even properly started yet….and Queen is still like 80% health. Sanji vs Queen will end up being longer than Luffy vs Kat. Who wouldve thought.
I like @Paperchampion23 view.
Let say the leaks are really true and if we really take Big mom vs supernovas as example, I can see this way:
Sanji get powerup and beat down Queen>switch to Zoro vs King, Zoro get a powerup and cut down King...
Then King and Queen powerup themselve(like Big mom did this chapter) with awakening and we see a equal clash after Raizo and the other events end. I can see a similar build up for Queen vs Sanji and Zoro vs King like Kid and Law vs Big mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.