What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Kidd and Law being in panels with Luffy doesn’t mean anything. Luffy shits on both of them”

It’s called portrayal. People should learn what that is.

Supernova trio for a reason. It would make no sense for Oda to make the relationship between them like he has id Luffy could just stomp them. If Oda were to draw a 1 v 1 fight between any of these three captains none of them are having an easy win against the other. Even though I still think the order of their strength is Luffy > Kidd > Law.
Where would you place Zoro and Killer?
Killer damaged Kaido and Zoro gave him a scar.

Honestly really excited for this chapter's art. I think its gonna be a good one.

Really interested to see what the whole Yamato/Numbers/Apoo/Drake thing leads to.

And those who theorized about it being the cave prison were right last week. It was.

Zoro: "Eh?
Hah ... Ha ...
Okay, I will !!
I don't know what's going on ...
but it's one more reason to be looking forward to ending this battle !!
So ... .
Do not you dare die until then. "

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I knew it lmao he straight said "Well meh okay I'll take you out" and "just don't die until I get the chance to end you"

And the sanjitards were talking about this moment being emotional or whatnot lmao Zoro didn't give a fuck

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I was thinking that reading the summary. Linlin and the Supernova fight might not be too bad going forward.

Sanji's not the worst in this either.
Sanji stuff is actually good. He's completely broken even hits a woman and it comes down to a choice
Of strength or his true emotions
He chooses what he chooses but knows its futile cause he's changing anyway hence the call with zoro

My one gripe

Oda in no way shape or form has given them development where they'd talk like this
They had like 3 interactions since punk hazard
They should be at this place at this point in the story but oda done no development for it and zoro and sanji talking like that just seems odd.

BTW law deffo joining the crew he has a new dream that needs him to go raftel

Status
Not open for further replies.