What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro: "Eh?
Hah ... Ha ...
Okay, I will !!
I don't know what's going on ...
but it's one more reason to be looking forward to ending this battle !!
So ... .
Do not you dare die until then. "

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I knew it lmao he straight said "Well meh okay I'll take you out" and "just don't die until I get the chance to end you"

And the sanjitards were talking about this moment being emotional or whatnot lmao Zoro didn't give a fuck
did you...did..you skip the last line?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
There is no suspense
He hit the woman
That's the whole point he's becoming emotionless hence the convo with zoro cause he doesn't want to
I still don't believe he hit the woman, I think Oda would clearly show him doing it if he did instead of creating this suspense.

You didn't get it, Sanji didn't disappear, he was just super fast

Queen thinks it's due to germa science while Oda wants to show us that Sanji is different from them and that it has nothing to do with science :kobeha:

Imagine proclaiming yourself a Sanji fan and not catching something so simple :kobeha:

Queen thinks it's due to germa science while Oda wants to show us that Sanji is different from them and that it has nothing to do with science :kobeha:

Imagine proclaiming yourself a Sanji fan and not catching something so simple :kobeha:
Also they're casually forgetting that Exoskeleton Sanji is far Stronger than pre exoskeleton Normal Sanji lol

Nah that's the RS invisibility, the other germs can use the suits abilities without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.