What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"But Law is still below Doffy "
"But kid sucks"
"Their awakening is trash "
"Marco , zoro and King are above Kid"

Linlin just admitted currently after their awakening that they're strong . For the first time, BM admitted SN trio are strong.
She didn't hype Marco nor Jinbei after seeing their powers and didn't also hype SNs on the rooftop.

It's only after adcoc that Luffy excited kaido and made him get serious, it's only after awakening that BM got serious and acknowledged Kidd and law's strength.
Reminder Kaido and BM didn't acknowledge or really admit that Zoro was truly strong and never made them be serious .

It's now confirmed that Kidd and Law are above anyone in onigashima except Luffy & maybe Yamato.
Adcoc Luffy > mihawk/ benn? Yamato ¿ Awakened kidd > katakuri > Weevil > Awakened Law >YCs/Warlords

Zoro: "Eh?
Hah ... Ha ...
Okay, I will !!
I don't know what's going on ...
but it's one more reason to be looking forward to ending this battle !!
So ... .
Do not you dare die until then. "

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I knew it lmao he straight said "Well meh okay I'll take you out" and "just don't die until I get the chance to end you"

And the sanjitards were talking about this moment being emotional or whatnot lmao Zoro didn't give a fuck
You realize what banter is right. If you think Zoro would kill Sanji just like that you hsve no clue about his character.

Dawg what the hell is with the Akainu downplay.

His awakening is probably ridiculous and if he has COC she's literally getting dog-walked.
--Nah BM's physical strength > Akainu's

--Lets say akainu also have adv coc so they cancel each other

--People in one piece can live up to 140 years so BM Sacrificing something like 20/30 years of her life span will make her crazy strong plus homie poweup ; so her DF also seems > Akainu

--Saying Akainu's awakening >> BM'S is baseless biased headcanon

We go to the outside of the castle, Zoro and King continue fighting. Zoro's Den Den Mushi starts ringing.

Zoro: "Hah ... Hah ..
Ehh !? Why do I have a Den Den Mushi?"

Sanji: "I was the one who put it in your clothes, in case you got lost somewhere ..."

Zoro: "Stupid cook !!
Don't bother me now !!"

Sanji: "Listen to me, I'll be brief.
I have a favor to ask of you ... Then I'll beat this guy from the Beast Pirates."

Zoro: "...
Of course you will !!"

King attacks Zoro with his pickaxe, but Zoro stops him using 2 of his swords.

Sanji: "But if after this fight ...
My" mind "is not the same as before,
I want you to kill me."

Zoro: "Eh?
Hah ... Ha ...
Okay, I will !!
I don't know what's going on ...
but it's one more reason to be looking forward to ending this battle !!
So ... .
Do not you dare die until then. "

Sanji: "Count on it."
Best interaction between these 2 in the whole damn series and it's not even close :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.