What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd card of trumps

A: call jinbe
B: bait akainu like sent the message secret way to wano and luffy is here. Akainu get angry like broly when he see luffy. Tell him big mom is luffy friend.

C: Summon a even bigger golems armies. Trap big mom and throw into the sea

D: summon the Akainu as Grim Reaper by sending shank gorsei photos and say shanks is here at wano. Oh big mom cause shanks talk to gorsei.

E: play very load noise to hurt big mom.

Tough choice to chooses

Check again the summary, I changed a bit these 2 parts (sorry :catsweat:).

Sanji: "I've finally cleared my mind...
The Raid Suit triggered the awakening of “science power” in my body...!!
And things cannot be changed!!!
But... I will never become “Germa”!!!"

Sanji: "Listen to me, I will be brief.
I have one favor to ask you. After this, we will win against the Beast Pirates."

Zoro: "...
Of course we will!!"
So its not just Fuga, all 3 numbers are following Yamato, this adds more fire to the theory that they are the samurai. Also....did Sanji disappear by using his speed or is he becoming invisible on his own?
Only Fuga follows Yamato. Apoo orders the other 2 follow them too, but we don't see them following Yamato and Fuga in this chapter.

About Sanji, he just dissapear and then appears in front of Queen. We should wait to next chapters to know if it's invisibly or just extreme speed.

Only Fuga follows Yamato. Apoo orders the other 2 follow them too, but we don't see them following Yamato and Fuga in this chapter.

About Sanji, he just dissapear and then appears in front of Queen. We should wait to next chapters to know if it's invisibly or just extreme speed.
hi

no problem my GOAT:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.