What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Check again the summary, I changed a bit these 2 parts (sorry :catsweat:).

Only Fuga follows Yamato. Apoo orders the other 2 follow them too, but we don't see them following Yamato and Fuga in this chapter.

About Sanji, he just dissapear and then appears in front of Queen. We should wait to next chapters to know if it's invisibly or just extreme speed.
Fake

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sanji stuff is actually good. He's completely broken even hits a woman and it comes down to a choice
Of strength or his true emotions
He chooses what he chooses but knows its futile cause he's changing anyway hence the call with zoro

My one gripe

Oda in no way shape or form has given them development where they'd talk like this
They had like 3 interactions since punk hazard
They should be at this place at this point in the story but oda done no development for it and zoro and sanji talking like that just seems odd.

BTW law deffo joining the crew he has a new dream that needs him to go raftel
Yeah, you gotta suspend disbelief and pretend this is Pre Skip Zoro and Sanji talking here.

Nah. Law won't join, that would destroy his character. He'll be an ally and in the manga for the rest of the series though

Check again the summary, I changed a bit these 2 parts (sorry :catsweat:).

Only Fuga follows Yamato. Apoo orders the other 2 follow them too, but we don't see them following Yamato and Fuga in this chapter.

About Sanji, he just dissapear and then appears in front of Queen. We should wait to next chapters to know if it's invisibly or just extreme speed.
Wance_Wragonite :cheers:

--Nah BM's physical strength > Akainu's
Big Mom is more durable than Akainu sure. But more physical strength? Akainu literally subdued Gura Gura attacks with his hands in his pockets so IDK if there's a gap here if at all.

--Lets say akainu also have adv coc so they cancel each other
Sure.

--People in one piece can live up to 140 years so BM Sacrificing something like 20/30 years of her life span will make her crazy strong plus homie poweup ; so her DF also seems > Akainu
Here's the problem with this. Whitebeard's fruit is the officially strongest paramecia. It's outright superior to Big Mom's fruit.
And Oda in both the SBS and Vivre card said Whitebeard's fruit is on the same level as the strongest logias. Not above them. On the same level.

So it's impossible based on author statements that Big Mom's fruit is much stronger than Akainu's.

My statement about Akainu's awakening is headcanon, but logias are the strongest devil fruit class so their awakenings are probably the strongest generally speaking.

Also, what about speed, observation haki, armament haki, and intelligence/competence?
There are far more stats at play here than what you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.