What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would i be crying and Zoro did fight a Yonkou. I aint one of the Zoro fans that shitted on King.
Sorry there are too many of you to keep track of.

Law and Kidd are being acknowledged by a Yonko. Yonkos who can legit solo other Yonko crews except for Shanks’. These two are compared to Luffy as captains and contenders to Yonko throne. No YC1 is ever going to come close to that level of portrayal

Wait Queen was up after he had to deal with Big Mom 🤔
Queen recovered quickly because hes an ancient Zoan. Doesn’t change the fact that he still got two-shotted and ignored afterwards

because Kaido wanted to created the "most powerful crew in the world and create the biggest war" for the past 20+ years in Wano and yet they couldn't defeat a handful of straw hat pirates while the other straw hats like Nami, Chopper, and Usopp are MIA, not doing anything other than selling merchandise.
Don‘t forget a Zoan army who were beaten by an 8 year old girl + Zoan are supposed to be stamina and physical monster and yet we see Kaido look pathetic by his Attacking Power.O-Tama literally survived Boro Breath with ease LMAO

& Jack? Being beaten without doing anything even in his hybrid LMAO

Luffy will beat the strongest yonko(weakened). So Kid and Law managing to beat a fresh BM in a tag team to overthrow the yonko sounds like a good compromise

Ultimately Luffy would get the glory of accomplishing his feat on a 1 on 1, while being perceived as the greatest threat of the new generation, with Kid and Law right behind him

Would be a great to highlight them while not making them lag too much behind Luffy
I want them to win but Luffy said he'll beat every yonko. Doesn't matter just you know would be weird if he didn't

B

Ballel

What happened to one piece gold comedy :josad:
This scene is probably one of the funniest in the whole series
Nonsense...Shinobu already ate this fruit...
underrated comment :luffylaugh:
I never understood that, just write some shit and maybe you’ll get some points.
Toquote my teacher: If you can't blind them with brilliance then baffle them with bullshit.
The moment ZKK happens I will scream in front of my screen and jump on my bed, I'm being serious :christnally::christnally::christnally:
Wtf did big mom just admit that law and kid is close to luffy lvl :crazwhat:
Is that a surprise? They are the captain trio, portrayed as such since sabaody.

So far the Kid and Law Pirates really haven't shown anything that proves that they can defeat the BMP, and none of them are strong enough to defeat Smoothie.

Only Law, Kid, and Killer are the only ones that can take on Smoothie, and Oda has already given them their own fights. Also even if the BMP do fight, I feel like the SHs will fight the major members while the Heart Pirates and Kid Pirates will fight the lesser known members.
I mean I can see Bepo and Killer fighting smoothie like Law and kid are fighting big mom while the lesser members fight daifuku and them

Big Mom: "I haven't felt this much pain in decades...
I admit you are strong...!! "

Law and Kid: "...!!"

Big Mom: "Trafalgar Law...!! “Eustass” Kid!!
“Straw Hat Luffy” is like you too, you have definitely come for this THRONE...
Take it if you can!!!
The Yonkou's throne!!!"
I do like this moment from Big Mom, not only is she finally acknowledging Kid and Law's strength but it seems like she is now about to take Kid and Law seriously.

Bogard

You can't win
I want them to win but Luffy said he'll beat every yonko. Doesn't matter just you know would be weird if he didn't
He doesn't need to fight all the Yonkos to prove his worth though. He is already going to beat the strongest current yonko right now and Blackbeard is going to end up being on another lvl to the current yonko especially if he does end up beating Shanks like it's implied

Status
Not open for further replies.