What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law vs CP-0 leader is less obvious but both have been in the shadows for a lot of the war. CP0 leader has been only concerned about Robin while Law's main goal even restated during the raid 2 times now have been the true history. I really don't believe Oda would put in the Robin/Law Flashback for no reason. Also Law and CP0 leader just give off similar vibes. If you add on head-canon like Law being involved in sword, then it'll be a CP-0 "Aegis" vs Sword matchup which is very interesting.
Adding onto this. I still think It would be weird if Law and Drake had no interaction in this war.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Don't see how any of this makes Linlin look bad. Swear haters will always look for something.

She has Two top supernovas pulling out awakening to damage her. And in response Oda does something rational with her for once and make her respond in kind by actually using her powers the way they should be.

Even then it's still loaded with PIS. She could have soul pocused the Fodder of the Alliance and make it a one sided beat down yet Oda has her ignore the samurai and attack Kaidos subordinates.

Literally all that's happening here is her pulling out the equivalence of her hybrid form. She's still not using COC or awakening.

All she has done is praise Kidd and Law who are again USING AWAKENING to not die against her being using base powers without haki.

Rent Free. I'm enjoying the spoilers based on spoilers.

Funny that no one else's soul can power her up at this point but her own. If I had more time I would make a thread on how broken Linlin is from all that's been implied in this Chapter.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Big Mom basically said "Yes I am the weakest toptier and haven't fought anyone worth shit in decades"
That must mean that your Admirals were getting beat on by her subordinates. You know, the likes of Pekoms, Bobbins and Tamago.

I thought Admirals were YC 1+ but if Katakuri hasn't been touched, Cracker hasn't been touched and King's mask is only breaking down that means that the Admirals aren't even seeing Commander level opponents.

They're straight up being beat on by Bobbins maybe even a chess soldier

:milaugh::milaugh:

Admirals aren't even good enough to see the likes of Kata and Cracker let alone Linlin

Status
Not open for further replies.