What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Sanji: "Luffy, what kind of me would you prefer? The old me who is useless when the enemy is a woman... Or a cold-blooded “Science Warrior” who can hurt anyone as you wish!! Which one would be more useful for the “Pirate King”...? "

I am pretty sure Luffy loves Sanji just the way he is but it would be nice to see him drop the chivalry when the lives of his mates are in danger. This is why I like Luffy, hands rated E for everybody.

Sanji is really dangerous for the Straw Hats..
Bringing Big Mom to Wano
Leaving Nami and Usopp to Page One and Ulti (would be dead if there is no Otama)
Snitched on Robin and now CP0 are on her ass
Distracting Zoro and told him something surprising on the phone

Did he awaken the evil inside him unconsciously, since long time ago?

Sanji: "Luffy, what kind of me would you prefer? The old me who is useless when the enemy is a woman... Or a cold-blooded “Science Warrior” who can hurt anyone as you wish!! Which one would be more useful for the “Pirate King”...? "

I am pretty sure Luffy loves Sanji just the way he is but it would be nice to see him drop the chivalry when the lives of his mates are in danger. This is why I like Luffy, hands rated E for everybody.
Nah Luffy likes Current Sanji. He wouldnt like “Cold Bloodied Sanji”.

Luffy fell for Sanji due to his kindness.

Sanji is really dangerous for the Straw Hats..
Bringing Big Mom to Wano
Leaving Nami and Usopp to Page One and Ulti (would be dead if there is no Otama)
Snitched on Robin and now CP0 are on her ass
Distracting Zoro and told him something surprising on the phone

Did he awaken the evil inside him unconsciously, since long time ago?
Beating up an innocent woman who has been kidnapped from the Flower Capital... Wano citizens will hate the StrawHats now...

:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.