What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like range attack could be troublesome for Kid though, so Zoro his a very annoying for Kid.
If his awaken magnetism need to be in close range that no good for someone like Zoro.
That's right but Zoro also has to be wary of Kid's awakening. A wrong move and Zoro attracts lots of metals straight to his body which is a destructive result. But on the other hand, Asura is extremely lethal and if Zoro has a permanent black blade, a single hit is already lethal af.

I'm sure that Zoro is clearly stronger than Law though.

Might be the weakest top tier, but he will definitely be one imo.

Every high diff Zoro fight has a set pattern.
Zoro starts fighting, gets overwhelmed, gets a powerup and one shots - Mr. 1, Kaku are prime examples.

One shotting a durability monster of the level of King is fucking ridiculous lol but let's see what the black blade/ACoC brings onto the table.
Well, if we say that he makes his blade black (huge AP even though his AP is already big), then we have his physical stats (ridiculous endurance etc.) and haki as a whole...how would this guy not be a huge threat for at least Big Meme?

Why not Law though. Big Mom hypes both of them this chapter. Looks like Law is getting overlooked even though he has performed just as well as Kidd arguably even better than Kidd
I think Law will be overshadowed as a support role to weaken Big Mom quite much. Kid will be the one delivering the final blow I think. Also, although I see Kid stronger than Law, the gap is obviously not huge but let's see.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Well, if we say that he makes his blade black (huge AP even though his AP is already big), then we have his physical stats (ridiculous endurance etc.) and haki as a whole...how would this guy not be a huge threat for at least Big Meme?
King is an almost equal to the person who Meme ran away from.
And Zoro's beating King.

:jordanmf:

That's right but Zoro also has to be wary of Kid's awakening. A wrong move and Zoro attracts lots of metals straight to his body which is a destructive result. But on the other hand, Asura is extremely lethal and if Zoro has a permanent black blade, a single hit is already lethal af.

I'm sure that Zoro is clearly stronger than Law though.
I see Zoro and Kidd on the same lvl
While Law and Yamato a bit Behind

Status
Not open for further replies.