What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right but Zoro also has to be wary of Kid's awakening. A wrong move and Zoro attracts lots of metals straight to his body which is a destructive result. But on the other hand, Asura is extremely lethal and if Zoro has a permanent black blade, a single hit is already lethal af.

I'm sure that Zoro is clearly stronger than Law though.
yeah, in anyway the top 5 new pirate were potrayed in chapter 1000. That chapter alone put this 5 to a totally different level and importance in One Piece. We are talking about pirate right, and they said this 5 will lead the new generation. Well that mean all the rest are below this 5.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Sanji fans should be really be hyping "Fraudhawk" up considering he is basically Sanji's EOS strength since they think Zoro and Sanji will always be equal

Downplaying Zoro = indirect Sanji downplay since he will always be inferior

Downplaying Mihawk = indirect EOS Sanji downplay since he will always be inferior
Yeah downplaying any Zoro opponent is not a good look for Sanji since it's crystal clear how Zoro's power level is in reference to Luffy's and not Sanji's.

That's right but Zoro also has to be wary of Kid's awakening. A wrong move and Zoro attracts lots of metals straight to his body which is a destructive result. But on the other hand, Asura is extremely lethal and if Zoro has a permanent black blade, a single hit is already lethal af.

I'm sure that Zoro is clearly stronger than Law though.
Zoro s tatsumaki big nerf to kidds awakening
Was able to no diff 3 tornados of kaido
To op

I think Law will be overshadowed as a support role to weaken Big Mom quite much. Kid will be the one delivering the final blow I think. Also, although I see Kid stronger than Law, the gap is obviously not huge but let's see.
I highly doubt that. At this point in the match, there can be no such thing as a support role. Both characters are still resolved in taking down Big Mom.
Even if Kidd lands the final blow, it still can't be concluded that Law was just support due to accumulated damage etc.
I am yet to see a single panel in the manga where Kidd was portrayed stronger than Law. If they show new stronger attacks, then both are definitely in between Yc1 and top tiers

I see Zoro and Kidd on the same lvl
While Law and Yamato a bit Behind
Yep, that's what I think too.
In general, rooftop supernovas will be the leading force of this generation.

yeah, in anyway the top 5 new pirate were potrayed in chapter 1000. That chapter alone put this 5 to a totally different level and importance in One Piece. We are talking about pirate right, and they said this 5 will lead the new generation. Well that mean all the rest are below this 5.
It only proves that rooftop powerlevel was a thing indeed. Hawkins isn't weak but a heavily nerfed Killer got quickly rid of him. Then there are Kid and Law managing to injure Big Mom this far. Zoro permanently scarred Kaido and he'll receive another PU. Then there's possibly ZKK too. Luffy is obvious.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Law and Kidd getting their shine now but you best believe BM will be taken down by no one except Luffy :king:

Now that we know BM can power herself up by using souls, Kaido getting Soul Pocus’d after being weakened and beat by Luffy and she will add Kaido’s own power on top of hers:finally: BM going to collect the life debt Kaido owes her :goyea:
I still hope Luffy shall at least deal one good attack on Big Mom.

I highly doubt that. At this point in the match, there can be no such thing as a support role. Both characters are still resolved in taking down Big Mom.
Even if Kidd lands the final blow, it still can't be concluded that Law was just support due to accumulated damage etc.
I am yet to see a single panel in the manga where Kidd was portrayed stronger than Law. If they show new stronger attacks, then both are definitely in between Yc1 and top tiers
Well, I agree with this perspective unless Kid unlocks AdCOC. Both are pretty much comparable. At the beginning of Wano, I was sure that Kid was significantly stronger than Law for sure but now, I'm not sure about that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.