What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it was all a lie, your aleged perfect reading comprehension can't save katakuri
lmao, he never even faced someone as strong as base luffy, and you think that's a reliable proof of his invincibility? pathetic
being fakely hyped by fodder is never reliable
here's what real hype is about:

Pathetic display of your comprehension ability. Not surprising given your all other convenientlytwisting arguments. How is this real hype when it is by the same fodders you are talking about. I wonder who got Chocked like a chicken or background character without doing a damn useful thing in the entire raid ?

And what the hell am I saying here
I’m saying that Zoro remembers his words with Sanji to give him that last push at the end
Since he is looking forward to it

you’re not making any sense with shutting it down lol
Again, one thing is both sides being at their limit and your friend pushing you past your limit (Lucci vs Luffy) and another different thing is the enemy beating the shit out of you and you suddenly become much stronger because of your friend. (FT)

Oda isn't consistent with Luffy at all. One minute, he is pulling out g4 against a number and the next he is fighting equally against Kaido in base. He still clears everyone besides Ben, Roo??, Sabo, Yonkos and the Admirals
Power scaling is always inconsistent for most characters, Luffy is not an exception. But him losing three times and conveniently coming back is weird af, I am just afraid of Oda doing it for the 4th time. :josad:

Invincible body
But lost 7 times
How do you think he lost
Even prime beard and roger that were stronger than kaido never gave him a scar
Likewise the 7 people he lost too

Advcoc give internal damage that is not shallow

I’m not trying to downplay zoro honestly cause he’s the second person ever to give kaido a scar …but dude is still fighting and next chapter talks about how only few of the strongest know about advcoc and luffy saying that even ryou is shallow but adcoc is not
Invincible body doesn't mean unbeatable. How strong was he when he lost all those times? Did he have his devil fruit each time? There is a lot we still don't know. Don't forget the Marines will use QAq
seastone in battle to weaken their opponents.

How many times did Rodger and whitebeard fight him? If any. We know WB chose not to go to Wano to fight him after Oden's death. The first time he saw Big Mom after the Rock Pirates was during this arc. Yonko don't go around challenging each other.

You missed the point that I'm trying to make. If the manga wants to let us know a character receives of a lot of damage from the internal attack the manga will tell us. Doffy had his organs ripped apart by Law. We couldn't see it but the manga let us know what occurred.

W

Wonderful World

I wonder if it’s like that on his other eye too. I personally think both will be going upward
I presume it is, but I think I preferred how they were before. Now, we need to see if his hair color changes or if it changes to match the raid suit hairstyle.

Oda knowing that Lanjinos were wanking King's beak attack as this ultra top tier oneshot attack that Lanji "tanked" had Zoro easily blocking it, sent King flying and actually bent his beak!:kayneshrug:

What's next on the shitpost list that is about to be debunked?:hope:
Basically kings beak was bent before this chapter clown. And that happened after he faced rs sanji

I don't believe it, but I find it more interesting than Sanjino's Vinsmoke stuff. :josad:
Honestly I kinda lost interest in both ZoroKing and SanjiQueen'a fight. The execution is probably still good, or probably not, but the outcome is already 100% decided. Even Big Mom seems about to lose soon.

Right now, the most interesting plot is only Robin's plot because it's still unknown what will happen to her later.

Status
Not open for further replies.