What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetic display of your comprehension ability. Not surprising given your all other convenientlytwisting arguments. How is this real hype when it is by the same fodders you are talking about. I wonder who got Chocked like a chicken or background character without doing a damn useful thing in the entire raid ?
queen himself said the calamities are invincible "no one gets the better of us"
you couldn't even comprehend the crystal clear proof i provided, and you dare question my reading comprehension. lol

Power scaling is always inconsistent for most characters, Luffy is not an exception. But him losing three times and conveniently coming back is weird af, I am just afraid of Oda doing it for the 4th time. :josad:
Oda and his poor writing with Luffy to create fake tension or drama. Wano other characters performance puts Luffy in shame for his pathetic display throughout the timeskip. And here people say Oda sucks too much of Luffy. Irony.

Honestly I kinda lost interest in both ZoroKing and SanjiQueen'a fight. The execution is probably still good, or probably not, but the outcome is already 100% decided. Even Big Mom seems about to lose soon.

Right now, the most interesting plot is only Robin's plot because it's still unknown what will happen to her later.
We always knew they would lose. What makes the fight interesting is how it's written.

queen himself said the calamities are invincible "no one gets the better of us"
you couldn't even comprehend the crystal clear proof i provided, and you dare question my reading comprehension. lol
Yep, that includes jack who is one of the lead performers. No one gets better of us implying relative to his crew. That includes all three calamities. Katakuri got sole hype in the WCI despite sweet commanders consist of 3 people.
Besides, calamities incompetence is shown throughout the raid.

@Sentinel @playa4321 you guys opinion on Yamao's feat in this chapter?

She charged at Drake, Drake parried him but his standing pose looks like he is about to fall, and in next page he does fall over.
I think it is a pretty good feat, she just overpowers Drake in direct clash. Drake that is always portrayed to be physical brute. Physical wise, imo base Drake is above the likes of "magic casters" like Hawkins, Law, and Apoo, and above the "agile speedster" Killer. And above Bege and Bonney too.
Below Luffy, Zoro, Kidd and Urouge.

So physical wise is above average among the Worst Gens, yet Yamao easily overpowering him and made him fall over.
Well, she briefly matched Hybrid Kaido for several minutes. Everything less would be BS writing af in terms of powerlevels. I'm glad Oda kept this consistency.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Power scaling is always inconsistent for most characters, Luffy is not an exception. But him losing three times and conveniently coming back is weird af, I am just afraid of Oda doing it for the 4th time. :josad:
He is gna get white eyed once more when Kaido awakens. Just when Kaido is about to land the final blow, Luffy wakes up and go g4 dragon man and stomp the shit out of Kaido.

Yep, that includes jack who is one of the lead performers. No one gets better of us implying relative to his crew. That includes all three calamities. Katakuri got sole hype in the WCI despite sweet commanders consist of 3 people.
Besides, calamities incompetence is shown throughout the raid.
wrong, the raid is the first time that the calamities will lose, all while fighting actual powerful opponents stronger than WCI base luffy.
kata himself said that he never face anyone as fast and powerful as base luffy, even before he accepted luffy as an equal.

Status
Not open for further replies.