What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Fuck Oda
I told you he makes Luffy fights bizarre for plot
Makes absolute no sense.
Luffy vs Kat = 11hrs
Zoro vs King = 15 Mins?
Sanji vs Queen = 15 Mins?

Is he saying King and Queen could potentially low diff Kat who is a YC1 cos the math ain't mathing at all???

Color Spread for Chapter 1.031 in better scanlation, Thanks to Li1li

Finally a decent color spread.

At the top from left to right you can see the ranking of Top Commanders. Rayleigh the strongest, Marco the weakest.

100% Accurate.

Shilliew and Sabo are left below as wildcards since they need to master their DFs before reaching their true potentials and being added to the rankings.

:cheers:

Katakuri is hyped as invinicble by his whole crew, I don't see the beast pirates doing that for the calamaties, they view Kaido as the invincible one.
Headcanon, we know that all Beast Pirate are aiming to take the all star position and that happen only with a fight.
Now we know that in chapter 1027 was the first time someone destroyed part of King mask that feat tell you how fuking strong Zoro is.
King is a first mate for more than 20 years in the beast pirate and none of that organization could destroy the mask.
Look even the Crying 6 wanted to get that position and they were exited to face Jack or King. Both didnt give a dam.

So the so call invincibility of Katakuri is equal to the fact that no beast pirate or enemy was able to destroy King Mask in over 20 years. That mean no one could win vs King.

Makes absolute no sense.
Luffy vs Kat = 11hrs
Zoro vs King = 15 Mins?

Is he saying King and Queen could potentially low diff Kat who is a YC1 cos the math ain't mathing at all???
Yes coz kat is the weakest Yc1
His only savin grace is FS
Durability weaker than Yamato , Queen and Jack

@Sentinel @playa4321 you guys opinion on Yamao's feat in this chapter?

She charged at Drake, Drake parried him but his standing pose looks like he is about to fall, and in next page he does fall over.
I think it is a pretty good feat, she just overpowers Drake in direct clash. Drake that is always portrayed to be physical brute. Physical wise, imo base Drake is above the likes of "magic casters" like Hawkins, Law, and Apoo, and above the "agile speedster" Killer. And above Bege and Bonney too.
Below Luffy, Zoro, Kidd and Urouge.

So physical wise is above average among the Worst Gens, yet Yamao easily overpowering him and made him fall over.
Tbf though, Drake doesn't seems fully prepare for those attack, he was in the middle of clash with Apoo (seems to be focused on Apoo attack ) before Yamato suddenly jump in. Drake see Yamato coming but probably not expecting her to straight up attacking him, it seems like a last second block to me tbh. Drake could probably block it better if he fully expected that attack early on imo.

Finally a decent color spread.

At the top from left to right you can see the ranking of Top Commanders. Rayleigh the strongest, Marco the weakest.

100% Accurate.

Shilliew and Sabo are left below as wildcards since they need to master their DFs before reaching their true potentials and being added to the rankings.

:cheers:
Killer stronger than Marco???

Makes absolute no sense.
Luffy vs Kat = 11hrs
Zoro vs King = 15 Mins?

i would say its pretty tricky because he couldnt overcome and figuring out Katakuri FS.

but we know that Kaido would lose less than 11hrs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.