What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit Big Mom looks devastating i khew Big Mom wouldn't be taken out so easily

Protect Robin at all costs, give me Brook, Jinbei, Franky vs the Cp0 members

Even tho they act like sibling rivals Sanji and Zoro are real Bros, for Sanji to ask Zoro if all people of that request just shows the amount of respect they have for one another

Damn I wasn't expecting the raid suit to be destroyed, I wonder why type of power up we see from Sanji next chapter

They are in denial

Enma has Oden's presence/aura or haki
That's why kaido was able to recongnize at the end that it was Oden's sword
That's why Enma always has that weird aura around it when Zoro unleashes it
Cap. Aura is not haki. The definition of haki is the materialization and the manifestation of ones spirit into the physcial. So by definition it is not odens haki

Reminder Yamato, Kidd, Law and luffy are the only ones who impressed Yonko so far and got hyped

:suresure:others were treated like kids or fodders despite doing some good stuff
"Mere shark" Jinbei after trying to blokc Cognac
"Annoyance " Marco after being choked
"Annoyance " Zoro after scaring Kaido. "That's enough for you"
"2 shots" Queen
lol

Only those 4 up I cited made yonko be serious
Kaido using advanced CoC isn't being serious? :suresure: It's still funny how Zoro's feats has you in constant denial.

Oda drew it differently from how he did against oven, so I feel like its something else
Yeah, but he doesn't need to draw the same effect everytime, against Oven it was a special case

The drawing here reminds me of the ones used in the first time Luffy used Gear 2, he moves fast and it's showed an air flow after he disappears

Reminder Yamato, Kidd, Law and luffy are the only ones who impressed Yonko so far and got hyped

:suresure:others were treated like kids or fodders despite doing some good stuff
"2 shots" Queen
lol

Reminder that abloo bloo bloooo ablooooo
This bum really reading 2 Piece :suresure:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kidd wasnt going all out on the rooftop and he still hiding more tricks up his sleeve.

Kaido couldnt even kill BM but you think Zoro whos fighting King who’s a little shit to either Yonko would fuck her up badly :milaugh:
Who said kaido went all out lmfao
Why does king matter zoros gonna whup king in less than 10 mins
Yes kaidos durability is far higher than memes if he perma scarred kaido its fucking meme up and we already know you need acoc to do serious damage to kaido so kidds metal attack wouldn't do shit to him

"2 shots" Queen
lol

Try again.

King stopped Big Mom and her crew from reaching the top alone.

Queen knocked out Big Mom and captured her alone.

Marco had an even clash with Big Mom, force her to rely on son and ran from him.

Zoro bested and scarred Kaido alone. Kaido congrats Zoro for scarring him. A feat not achieved in 20 years.

Who said kaido went all out lmfao
Why does king matter zoros gonna whup king in less than 10 mins
Yes kaidos durability is far higher than memes if he perma scarred kaido its fucking meme up and we already know you need acoc to do serious damage to kaido so kidds metal attack wouldn't do shit to him
So now when Kaido says he is going to kill someone his Yonko peer for trespassing into his territory multiple times that doesn’t mean Kaido is going to go all out :milaugh::milaugh:

Only Enma users have scarred Kaido.
Enma was introduced as the blade that scarred Kaido.
Multiple users of advanced CoC have not scarred their less durable than Kaido opponents.

zorotards: It must be the "advanced" CoC, not Enma!
What do you trust Hiyori words when she wasn't even there to witness the battle, or the actual panel showing us exactly how Kaido was scarred. I think the answer is simple for most non biased readers both swords played equal role

Status
Not open for further replies.