What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how everyone was downplaying Kid's awakening hard last chapter, but in 1031, big mom looks way more messed up than in 1030, meaning Kid's awakening likely did as much if not more damage than Law's.

But people are still going to underestimate it because "he's just throwing metal". Smh, Kid's awakening> dressrosa Luffy KKG
It's not just throwing metal, it's ferromagnetism. He's crushing his opponents internally. Same kind of damage that an attack that would have one shotted Sanji by Queen if his exoskeleton didn't awaken.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I love how everyone was downplaying Kid's awakening hard last chapter, but in 1031, big mom looks way more messed up than in 1030, meaning Kid's awakening likely did as much if not more damage than Law's.

But people are still going to underestimate it because "he's just throwing metal". Smh, Kid's awakening> dressrosa Luffy KKG
It wouldn't do anything to kaido

Pretty much everyone in the roof is above dressrosa Luffy at this point. Maybe exept Killer? But we just have to wait to see if he does anything impressive this arc.

Knocking Kaido down has noting to do with how deep your cut is. The sccabards knocked him down yet their attacks were Shallow and couldn't even open already damaged scar tissue.

Cope? Show me where it says Zoro attack was Shallow. I can show you where luffy says it. Thats the difference between me and you. You make up your own headcannon and i go by the manga

Zoro wanted to beat Kaido. Are you even reading the story.
If scarring were the parameter for being shallow, then BM's attacks would be too shallow, and Luffy's attacks would still be too shallow and Kaido's attacks would be too shallow (no scar on Luffy/Zoro/Law/Kid/Killer) and Roger's and Shanks's and everyone who hasn't scarred Kaido.

Knocking out the opponent is victory, not giving them a small scar.
Zoro's attacks were "too shallow" for Pica/Daz Bones/ Kaku and will probably be "too shallow" for King if the metric is creating scars.

Zoro was disappointed with his performance, you can stop the cope.

Kidd claims he is ready to die as long as he brings Big Mom down with him sound like bullshit.

It sounds like what Law said to Doffy, except they both have personal history for years, and Doffy killed Corazon.
While Big Mom is just Kidd's plan B after he failed to do anything to Kaido in Rooftop. No personal grudge at all.
is personal history necessary.. wasn't his goal to bring her down in the first place or any yonko at all..

if he dies doing then he has achieved what he what to tho i'd take what he as his way to emphasize how serious he is about this rather than actually planning on dying

Only person who has a chance at killing him is Zoro yes. Everyone else is getting stomped. Dont mean Zoro can kill him. Its 50-50 here
Franky can. Even if now Sanji is as durable as steel, Franky can still melt him just like how he melted Punk Hazard door.

It is just that evil Sanji chose to call Zoro who is in middle of life and death fight to distract Zoro and make him lose (out of jealousy because evil Sanji wanted to fight King too), instead of calling Franky which is less busy atm.

Knocking Kaido down has noting to do with how deep your cut is. The sccabards knocked him down yet their attacks were Shallow and couldn't even open already damaged scar tissue.

Cope? Show me where it says Zoro attack was Shallow. I can show you where luffy says it. Thats the difference between me and you. You make up your own headcannon and i go by the manga

Zoro wanted to beat Kaido. Are you even reading the story.
Internal destruction >>>>>>>scar
base luffy AP >>>>>>>>>zoro

If scarring were the parameter for being shallow, then BM's attacks would be too shallow, and Luffy's attacks would still be too shallow and Kaido's attacks would be too shallow (no scar on Luffy/Zoro/Law/Kid/Killer) and Roger's and Shanks's and everyone who hasn't scarred Kaido.

Knocking out the opponent is victory, not giving them a small scar.
Zoro's attacks were "too shallow" for Pica/Daz Bones/ Kaku and will probably be "too shallow" for King if the metric is creating scars.

Zoro was disappointed with his performance, you can stop the cope.
well said :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.