What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd claims he is ready to die as long as he brings Big Mom down with him sound like bullshit.

It sounds like what Law said to Doffy, except they both have personal history for years, and Doffy killed Corazon.
While Big Mom is just Kidd's plan B after he failed to do anything to Kaido in Rooftop. No personal grudge at all.

Too shallow to even knock him down, Zoro was disappointed, stop the cope and the cap.

Luffy and Zoro have different standards, Luffy NEEDS to beat Kaido, Zoro just kind of wanted to support his captain.
Luffy didn't use his finishers, it would have been too shallow to fully beat Kaido if he did, but would have done significant damage.
Knocking Kaido down has noting to do with how deep your cut is. The sccabards knocked him down yet their attacks were Shallow and couldn't even open already damaged scar tissue.

Cope? Show me where it says Zoro attack was Shallow. I can show you where luffy says it. Thats the difference between me and you. You make up your own headcannon and i go by the manga

Zoro wanted to beat Kaido. Are you even reading the story.

No Strawhat will die in Wano. We're dealing with Oda, the man who.just revived Kinemon with some stupid plot writing and who couldnt even kill f.cking Pound
I’m saying he’ll discover his own grave (people have long theorized Ushimaru is his dad and sent Zoro to the east blue when he was a baby somehow) not that Zoro would die but that his “grave” for Ushimaru faking his death and birth sword for being a Shimotsuki would be there.

It's not a bet lmao. He entrusts Zoro to kill him because he can. It has to be surefire otherwise it's pointless.
Only person who has a chance at killing him is Zoro yes. Everyone else is getting stomped. Dont mean Zoro can kill him. Its 50-50 here

It's not a bet lmao. He entrusts Zoro to kill him because he can. It has to be surefire otherwise it's pointless.

LMFAO

The desperacy is insane.

My man is really comparing a Heart-Strawhat crew spread with all of them having fun to a blatant spread showing only number 2s in different in panels.

One is agenda that doesn't even make sense in the slightest. Other is blatant placement.

You're so hurt Chrono. Just leave the forum for a while. This is just another Sanji vs King for you.
Cope

Thats different dude, Luffy did the most for them in their arcs, they feel indebted to him thats why they joined him. And Luffy is a pirate and he is not a normal leader, He puts his life on his sleeve for his goals and expect other to be on par with him, Sailing the grand line and going to the journey to be a pirate king is not easy, he is ready to die for his goal and everyone in the crew knows that. But Luffy would still protect his nakama with his last breath, he declared war on world government for Robin, fought countless opponents more powerful than him, His crew expects nothing less than him. its Luffy who is doing the most and is always at the forefront against danger.
none of the crew members joined out of a gratitude, it was their own choice to go out to pursue their dreams alongside luffy, zoro's case was different because he joined luffy because they had a deal, all of the crew members had dreams that requires them to sail around the world, they just had some obstacle that needed to be dealt with through a collective effort of the entire crew.
-saving nami was the crew's decision, they were there for her before she even asked.
-the enies lobby incident wasn't luffy's decision alone, all of the crew were ready to sacrifice themself for robin, usopp wasn't even a SH.

all of the straw hats are good natured people, sacrificing theier lifes for each other is a given.

when i talked about luffy's selfishness, i meant doing things that deliberately puts the crew in danger, in skypia he even wished for nami to drawn because she could ride a dial boat better than him which was funny as hell.

luffy's dream is always given great value by the crew whenever someone talked bad about him, but we never saw luffy do such thing for them. luffy just sees zoro's dream as a requirement to be in his crew, the others just straight up changed their dreams.

Kat is hyped as invincible, has CoC, FS and awakened fruit.
King is only hyped as Lunarian to hype Sanji's power up.
First wall King race got hype by nonother than White Beard
King fought non other than a first mate that in the past clashed and had an all war vs a Yonko (black beard), he used only zoah form (and won the fight, yeah sometimes was a 2 vs 1)
Marco the one that clashed with Big Mom
King clashed with the red pirate
King that has't receive yet a chapter name (queen got 2, one is queen and the other is about his awakening move) just wait and see
King that in 20 years + no one could damage his mask in a crew where each member aim to become an all stars
King that in 20 years (faced the samurai and allies of Oden) coudnt damage is mask
That tell to me that indeed King is still undefeated equal to invincible.
Just remember that he went to Marine Word alone with Kaido but got intercepted by the Shanks+crew.
If King show adcoc he is above all first mate (beside Rayleigh and Shyru).

Last point Katakuri show all he got, give time to king. So far he was clashing vs Marco with just his Zoah form.

Status
Not open for further replies.