What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats Luffy's character, he is selfish and reckless but he would still die to protect his nakama. Luffy likes to leave things for chance, he willingly choses difficult and more adventurous path which in turn helps his crew to become stronger. Not to forget all of them accepted to sail with Luffy on Luffy's terms, he is the captain after all.
i understand that's luffy's character trait , but it is not good qualities for a captain.
like i said the new world is what brought the worst aspects of it.

and apparently the crew members only joined luffy because he has quality to make everyone wants to help him
what mihawk said destroyed the value of everything that happened before marineford.

Yeah but recently a lot of his better character moments have been connected to Sanji when he should get some of his own

He could easily have some sort of revelation when he finds out about the fate of the Shimotsukis or something

I think he would react more like Luffy but I hope Oda takes that somewhere
I’m sure when he goes to ryumas grave he’ll get something. It’s possible he never takes the Nidai Kitetsu and that’s just a red herring and instead finds his own grave by ryumas with his birth sword there.

People here with low vision saying zoro bent kings beak . When that shit being bent all from chapter 999 and even chapter 1000 when Marco throws zoro up up the rooftop :beckmoji::okay::milaugh:

Oda doesn’t know what to do with Apoos powers
Drake knows his powers, not like zoro or luffy, that's why you really shouldn't underestimate this detail about devil fruits... It has been brought several times by oda that when you don't know someone's powers you can get caught quickly depending on the power (Doflamingo is the best example of this vs jozu or vs sanji ...) Apoo is another great example now. The fight between Law and Doffy also potrayed this when doffy said "I know your abilities you can't get me "or something like that...

>BM: I'm giving you life...!!
>Homies: Uoooooh
>BM: I will also use a whole year of my own life...
>BM: It is the only way to make myself stronger now...
>F: Huh~!?? Big Mom!! is growing??
>F: It's Gigantification!!?
>BM: The last time I was in this much pain... Must have been a couple decades ago I believe...
>BM: I recognize you guys as strong...!!
>BM: Trafalgar Law and Captain Kid!
>BM: There's Strawhat Luffy too. You guys certainly came to snatch away my position.
>BM: Just try stealing it!!!
>BM: The position of a Yonko!
>Law: Gotta take down this monster...
>Law: Or I will never study the real history...!!
>Kid: As long as I still breathe, I will give it all I have, got it..!!?
>Kid: I'll drag you bitch down to hell even if I die too!!!

Don't mind these fanboys
Even Cracker wouod last hours vs Zoro and Sanji 1v1 than calamities doing

Only Yonko this arc are hyped as invincible and unbeatable
Katakuri has that hype back in wci ,that's why Luffy fought for his life to "win"

If King and Queen were near kata or above, they would be getting such hype and won't lose in mère 30-1h
Katakuri couldn't defeat Luffy in base mode. Zoro and Sanji would destroy Cracker in few minutes. Mid diff level tops. If they fight at a high level than in a few seconds.

Katakuri was hyped up to be this unbeatable fighter yet he never faced another YC. When he finally fights one he loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.