What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not as if Luffy doesn't care about his crew......like in FI, when Zoro and others got captured, Luffy is the first one to react and wanted to save only to be stopped by Jimbei and others.....
In Zou, he said he will protect Robin or praised about Nami or even in the first place, he visited WCI because of Sanji...even Judge asks why would he go as far as infiltrating yonko territory just for one person....
In the same WCI, Luffy was willing to cut his own arms to rescue Sanji when Pudding told them truth....
In Wano, Luffy fought Kaido in first place because he hurt his crew....

At the same time, I agree that in raid, there are not many interactions between crew because Oda written the raid full of samurai centric up to 1019...
I'm not denying Luffy cares bout his crew. He does, a fucking lot. But I feel Oda didn't really show it well lately.

luffy has put nami in danger back at WCI when he stubbornly decided to wait for sanji at an open field despite being targeted by an army.

selfishness is luffy's worst character trait, and it has been amplified to an unbearable extent in the new world, the crew had to literally change their dreams and ambitions just so luffy doesn't end up killing himself.

chapters 595 -596 are perfect example of that.
Thats Luffy's character, he is selfish and reckless but he would still die to protect his nakama. Luffy likes to leave things for chance, he willingly choses difficult and more adventurous path which in turn helps his crew to become stronger. Not to forget all of them accepted to sail with Luffy on Luffy's terms, he is the captain after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.