What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
And this was supposed to be Zoro's arc.
For now I don't feel at all wano as Zoro arc. Zoro wasn't used enough this arc. His small things with Yasuie, Hiyori and Kamazou are not enough at all. I don't want Zoro to onnly have battle feats. His characters has to develop, his link to Wano, his link to the Shimotsuki etc etc. And only handling that in the end of the arc is quite lame. I want Zoro to be challenged but not only physically.

For now I don't feel at all wano as Zoro arc. Zoro was used enough this arc. His small things with Yasuie, Hiyori and Kamazou are not enough at all. I don't want Zoro to onnly have battle feats. His characters has to develop, his link to Wano, his link to the Shimotsuki etc etc. And only handling that in the end of the arc is quite lame. I want Zoro to be challenged but not only physically.
I have an hunch Oda will stretch Zoro's character arc to the next arc, In Wano he is gonna set up the base of his lineage etc.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
For now I don't feel at all wano as Zoro arc. Zoro wasn't used enough this arc. His small things with Yasuie, Hiyori and Kamazou are not enough at all. I don't want Zoro to onnly have battle feats. His characters has to develop, his link to Wano, his link to the Shimotsuki etc etc. And only handling that in the end of the arc is quite lame. I want Zoro to be challenged but not only physically.
time to add zoro and Killer to the VC FC

We got a whole arc for Sanji and how important he is to Luffy and how Luffy was willing to to great lengths for him. Even when Sanji and Jimbei was assisiting Luffy, Luffy said that he will handle fodders on his own etc. we haven't got anything on that sort for Zoro/Nami even though they are closest to him. Maybe in the future, lmao..
luffy has put nami in danger back at WCI when he stubbornly decided to wait for sanji at an open field despite being targeted by an army.

selfishness is luffy's worst character trait, and it has been amplified to an unbearable extent in the new world, the crew had to literally change their dreams and ambitions just so luffy doesn't end up killing himself.

chapters 595 -596 are perfect example of that.

Luffy had some great moments post ts, Zou was a good arc in that regard, where Luffy said to Robin he will do everything to protect her, And even said to Nami that Isn't my Navigator great, In Wano he complemented Franky, there are small moments, Sanji got an whole arc for him. But Oda needs to add more moments with Luffy and the crew, But idk whats Oda's problem with not depicting the relationship between Luffy and Zoro properly in recent arcs, its always Luffy doing his own thing, I just want an heart to heart between them, since they are the first two, And this was supposed to be Zoro's arc.
We’re no longer in wano, we’re on onigashima now. This is Luffys section of the arc, or the entirety of the Straw Hats.

Straw Hats doing everything for Luffy
It is not as if Luffy doesn't care about his crew......like in FI, when Zoro and others got captured, Luffy is the first one to react and wanted to save only to be stopped by Jimbei and others.....
In Zou, he said he will protect Robin or praised about Nami or even in the first place, he visited WCI because of Sanji...even Judge asks why would he go as far as infiltrating yonko territory just for one person....
In the same WCI, Luffy was willing to cut his own arms to rescue Sanji when Pudding told them truth....
In Wano, Luffy fought Kaido in first place because he hurt his crew....

At the same time, I agree that in raid, there are not many interactions between crew because Oda written the raid full of samurai centric up to 1019...

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I have an hunch Oda will stretch Zoro's character arc to the next arc, In Wano he is gonna set up the base of his lineage etc.
like for Sanji, an arc to set the base and the next one to resolve everything ? But i don't know how next arc will help Zoro character. Lets trust Oda but I fear he wont hve the develpment he deserved.

Sanji in WCI had much more focus than Zoro in Wano arc.

luffy has put nami in danger back at WCI when he stubbornly decided to wait for sanji at an open field despite being targeted by an army.

selfishness is luffy's worst character trait, and it has been amplified to an unbearable extent in the new world, the crew had to literally change their dreams and ambitions just so luffy doesn't end up killing himself.

chapters 595 -596 are perfect example of that.
These are the moments where I wish some straw hat would slap the shit outta ihm.:crazwhat:

Not to forget all of Zoro's development is on panel unlike Sanji for whom we got extended backstory and people tend to forget little moments which highlight how great of a character Zoro is. (Same with Luffy but with Luffy we atleast got whole ASL flashback etc and him breaking down two times which tested his limits)

like for Sanji, an arc to set the base and the next one to resolve everything ? But i don't know how next arc will help Zoro character. Lets trust Oda but I fear he wont hve the develpment he deserved.

Sanji in WCI had much more focus than Zoro in Wano arc.
Zoros resolution will likely be end of Wano when he goes to Ryumas and other Shimotsuki graves. He may even discover his own

Status
Not open for further replies.