What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So its confirmed that HM is the first attack worth anything against Queen

Good observation. I'm hoping this plays out over 2 more chapters. Think Sanji vs Jabra. The first chapter where Usopp got wrecked, Sanji came in with a good double spread and 2 additional pages to make a good entrance. Then he got 2 additional full chapters of actual fighting. Here's to hoping Oda capitalizes on that.

Zoro's fight doesn't actually have to occur immediately after. Oda can pursue a number of different plots in between their battles if needed.

The information makes no sense since it was spot a double cut on Kaido and no visible indication that Oden split the haki output on his two swords can be spotted, how would she even know I mean.

She affirmed "it was said" so it's not even her personal information probably too.
There's no point for Oda to draw that panel with Hiyori if it has no purpose other than to MISINFORM the audience. We have a character from the Wano country who OFFICIALLY reveals that Enma is the only blade to injure Kaido, and it will stay the truth until a character comes out and proves atherways, like for example Hoyagoro. But until then there's no point to dismiss her.

I’ll explain this one more time

I don’t “hate” Zoro. I don’t hate anyone or anything

To hate is to be very weak minded. You basically give people or something power over you. That I cannot allow which is why I don’t block or ignore

I only strongly dislike Zoro fans is all but not Zoro himself

So you want just ignore what happened before, that showed Zoro getting overpowered each clash which obviously means he is struggling? What kinda biased observation is that? Ignore everything that makes Zoro look bad...lol
What's next? You will ignore all the attacks Zoro hit King with except the last one, so you can say he one shoted him?
How he is he not struggling right now, when he is huffing and sweating all the time?
Nobody in the war is huffing as much as Zoro nor sweating as much as he does.
He was struggling and then overcame it. Now he's not.

Zoro's put in arguably the most work so far in the war aside from Luffy and the other SNs, so of course he's going to be huffing more. And before you mention the drug, show me where it stated it recovers your stamina fully?

Good observation. I'm hoping this plays out over 2 more chapters. Think Sanji vs Jabra. The first chapter where Usopp got wrecked, Sanji came in with a good double spread and 2 additional pages to make a good entrance. Then he got 2 additional full chapters of actual fighting. Here's to hoping Oda capitalizes on that.

Zoro's fight doesn't actually have to occur immediately after. Oda can pursue a number of different plots in between their battles if needed.
Well this cant be call a fighting chapter right? I meant he title was for exactly maybe 2 fully page of fight between Sanji&Queen actually less, in fact Sanji vs Queen was 1 panel :suresure:, the rest was subplot about Sanji drama. But in term of fight this chapter had 1 panel for Sanji vs Queen. Rest was running or talking.....we had more action for King vs Zoro in this chapter :kayneshrug:.

In term of panel also the Kid&Law fight vs Queen is pretty lacking today we had more panel for King vs Zoro than, today panel and the previous chapter :seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.