What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt weird that the title warrior of science has actually only 1 panel of fight, and 5 fully pages of drama talking running and small subplot.
Is this the way Oda like to draw a fight? :suresure:

Doest look good for future fight....well in the warrior of science (relate to Sanji), Zoro got 2 full page of action fight (and talk).

Kid&Law vs Big Mom I count the page and we got 2 pages (with past chapters) of fighting, and 1 of talking....look pretty underwhelming :whitepress:

Gosh if the leak are true that mean, that Sanji vs Queen will end next chapter and that alone make this fight around max 1 fully chapter of action fight (with all the past chapter).......:josad:

You don't know what a fact is and where you see Kaido hit her. Your sound stupid.
Post automatically merged:

Cap
Kaido wanting to kill her = failing to hit her then?

And Papazuki would still trash roast her Big Bum.:akaman:
Sakazuki didn’t even want any smoke with BM :kata:

Unlike Shanks or WB she doesn’t keep moving from place to place or is hard to locate

Unlike Kaido she doesn’t have Wano jurisdiction immunity or unknown samurai threat

Stays in the same country and rules over it while also going out to sea occasionally sinking fleets and battleships

Hasnt been dethroned from Yonko seat in decades :goyea:

So? What is Papazuki’s excuse for letting BM do whatever the f she wants? :milaugh: Fat bitches exempt from his absolute justice motto? :milaugh:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Law's motivation to beat Big Mom is to learn history....?
:luuh:
It actually makes sense.
Law's objective is similar to Robin's.
Robin wants to learn about the Void Century.
Law wants to learn the meaning of "D".
Since these two things are tied (except for flat earth believers at this point), it means that Law needs the Poneglyphs, discover at least what is the One Piece, etc.
And it means that he needs to beat BM and Kaido because they have the Road Poneglyphs. Also the reason he will remain an ally.

Kaido wanting to kill her = failing to hit her then?

Sakazuki didn’t even want any smoke with BM :kata:

Unlike Shanks or WB she doesn’t keep moving from place to place

Unlike Kaido she doesn’t have Wano jurisdiction immunity

Stays in the same country and rules over it while also going out to sea occasionally

hasn’t been dethroned from Yonko seat in decades :goyea:

So? What is Papazuki’s excuse for letting BM do whatever the f she wants? :milaugh: Fat bitches exempt from his absolute justice motto? :milaugh:
Big Meme is getting pummeled by two YC1. It's more like she's lucky Akainu hasn't paid a visit to Whole Meme Island.

Nah that's why I'm suggesting that maybe this chapter won't count towards it being a fight chapter. Basically 1032 and 1033 could be full fight chapters instead of just next chapter
I hope so, but the only occasion we had a full chapter relate fighting was for the rooftop, so from chapter 1000 to 1003 then again chapter 1010. All the other chapters had always other mixed with the fight, which I find it very annoying.

I really hope that we will have a full chapter only for Sanji vs Queen but I am scarred that will not happen.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
There's no point for Oda to draw that panel with Hiyori if it has no purpose other than to MISINFORM the audience. We have a character from the Wano country who OFFICIALLY reveals that Enma is the only blade to injure Kaido, and it will stay the truth until a character comes out and proves atherways, like for example Hoyagoro. But until then there's no point to dismiss her.
Then again data suggest that Enma exuding more of the wielder's haki has to do with the user's arm, in fact Zoro's arm turned normal next. There's no substantial reason to think an O Wazamono would be so massively stronger than any other O Wazamono, not even a Supreme Grade is likely meant to be that much stronger to make such a difference.

Remember that sometimes the author wishes to put emphasis on a certain notion but it's not always the truth.

Just like Kaido's fake WSC hype.

Oh, the hurt lanji bro again.

Why hurt?

Nerfed Zoro is all you need to kill Lanji.
Nah bro I'm just amused by your bullshit, lmao, it's both sad and funny

You should chill bro, it's like you're having personal issues with the character

Zoro didn't do anything yet and you take it as granted, which shows how insecure you are, kind of sad that you can't enjoy the story

Lol I guess you're gonna say "muh bad writing" if zoro doesn't kill sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.