What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so man.

There's substantial evidence at this stage Zoro and Luffy are likely giving him a great fight in a 1v1. The Luffy who will face Papazuki will likely turn out substantially more potent than this one who is currently dealing with Kaido and Sabo shall presumably help out. Mihawk is by portrayal stronger than Shanks and we don't even precisely know by which extent. There's the Im sama incognita to factor too.
I could also mention Blackbeard because why not. Who knows.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Funny your dumbass mentions it, it was confirmed in a vivre card that the Vinsmokes don't have metals in their body

Also how are you that obsessed with sanji?
Doesn't matter. Still Kidd bodies this clown.

Damm bro, who hurt you?
Definitely not Lanji and his lack of CoA.

Hurt clown. Oda raped entire lanji community. Your character never mattered and won't matter in Power scaling race between top dogs.

At the moment, I don't know if I'd place Law and Kid over the YC1. Post-Wano may change that.

Did you not see what happened to WB's crew when they tussled with the Marines? Akainu definitely has the ability to dethrone her, although maybe the reason he hasn't is due to the high causalities a war against a Yonko would cost.
Akainu would risk die trying to dethrone her, that is true. The way that WG dogs here make it seem like going to WCI would be a cakewalk for Akainu and that even two Admirals would be enough when that is obviously not what Oda portrayed

Hawkins challenges Admirals but cowers before Yonkos. New World is Yonko’s world not Marine’s world and sending off just three Admirals to even get rid of one Yonko and their entire military power is factually impossible

As if fresh doffy would tank KKg ir any of G4 moves better.
His durability isn't great.

Kidd is also hax...making someone become magnet is hax
Which then makes the force of impact more powerful than usual

BTW doffy was almost done
Luffu didn't even need KKg, just another high end G4 move would finish him.
KKG was too overkill for him as he slept for 3 days

Stop even bringing up doffy here, he's trash
So his Durability is not great? Fresh Doffy will endure KKG. Not tank it.

Kidd's ability is indeed haxed, not the attack itself. At the end, Big Mom will receive attacks or get crushed, but that doesnt mean that the damage she will take is near to be dangerous or lethal.

And you are wrong, KKG was needed to K.O.

Doesn't matter. Still Kidd bodies this clown.

Definitely not Lanji and his lack of CoA.

Hurt clown. Oda raped entire lanji community. Your character never mattered and won't matter in Power scaling race between top dogs.
:milaugh::milaugh:

Is this guy serious? Lmao

This is just sad, man, you're not just hating on a character, you're deluding yourself to hate on a fictional character

Anyways, have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.