What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Nah bro I'm just amused by your bullshit, lmao, it's both sad and funny

You should chill bro, it's like you're having personal issues with the character

Zoro didn't do anything yet and you take it as granted, which shows how insecure you are, kind of sad that you can't enjoy the story

Lol I guess you're gonna say "muh bad writing" if zoro doesn't kill sanji
Cry baby cry.

Nerfed Zoro all you need for Lanji clown.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
Kaido wanting to kill her = failing to hit her then?

Sakazuki didnโ€™t even want any smoke with BM :kata:

Unlike Shanks or WB she doesnโ€™t keep moving from place to place or is hard to locate

Unlike Kaido she doesnโ€™t have Wano jurisdiction immunity or unknown samurai threat

Stays in the same country and rules over it while also going out to sea occasionally sinking fleets and battleships

Hasnt been dethroned from Yonko seat in decades :goyea:

So? What is Papazukiโ€™s excuse for letting BM do whatever the f she wants? :milaugh: Fat bitches exempt from his absolute justice motto? :milaugh:
Papazuki is a wise man, he wanna keep solidity in the Marine.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I wonder if Judge put some of them metal in Lanji's body.

Would be funny to see Kidd toying with Lanji like scrap metal.

Law and Kidd >>>> YC1
At the moment, I don't know if I'd place Law and Kid over the YC1. Post-Wano may change that.

Akainu hasnโ€™t paid a visit to WCI because he canโ€™t do shit to it, her, or her entire crew. That is a hard fact that is supported by her ruling as a Yonko for decades despite not moving from place to place
Did you not see what happened to WB's crew when they tussled with the Marines? Akainu definitely has the ability to dethrone her, although maybe the reason he hasn't is due to the high causalities a war against a Yonko would cost.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
Nah, Kaido is Top 1 rn.
I don't think so man.

There's substantial evidence at this stage Zoro and Luffy are likely giving him a great fight in a 1v1. The Luffy who will face Papazuki will likely turn out substantially more potent than this one who is currently dealing with Kaido and Sabo shall presumably help out. Mihawk is by portrayal stronger than Shanks and we don't even precisely know by which extent. There's the Im sama incognita to factor too.

Iโ€™ll explain this one more time

I donโ€™t โ€œhateโ€ Zoro. I donโ€™t hate anyone or anything

To hate is to be very weak minded. You basically give people or something power over you. That I cannot allow which is why I donโ€™t block or ignore

I only strongly dislike Zoro fans is all but not Zoro himself
Funniest thing i have read today thanks for the laughs :mihanha:

Status
Not open for further replies.