What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't he already in this chapter?
I don’t think so. His crushing attacks that he’s been using aim to damage his enemies internally by crushing and compacting them with so much force that they feel pain internally. It would be weird if her exterior skin was damaged from that attack tbh.

I think when Kidd unlocks adv CoC then we’ll see him hurt her externally

Last edited:
And why everyone acting like Killer was at full force. Dude was bandaged head to toe after being tortured.
Zoro wasn't at full strength either, it was a relatively balanced fight

Zoro was poisoned and got distracted, he also didn't have three swords

Killer didn't have his normal blades either and was badly damaged

I don't think so man.

There's substantial evidence at this stage Zoro and Luffy are likely giving him a great fight in a 1v1. The Luffy who will face Papazuki will likely turn out substantially more potent than this one who is currently dealing with Kaido and Sabo shall presumably help out. Mihawk is by portrayal stronger than Shanks and we don't even precisely know by which extent. There's the Im sama incognita to factor too.
Luffy is a fully fleshed top tier now. Zoro will probably be one too when he gets his black blade or/and CoC coating PU. I'm not sure about Luffy fighting Akainu in the final war because there's a big possibility of their being another massive threat. I still see him clashing with Akainu tho. Sabo could possibly end up soloing Akainu after that in a 1v1 but an Akainu vs Sabo + Luffy is impossible imo.

Mihawk and Shanks both are weaker than Kaido imo and there's nothing that says otherwise. Luffy is fighting a weakened Kaido right now as Yamato stated and considering how the other top tiers still should be very close to Kaido it does make sense for an even stronger Luffy from now to be their healthy versions' equal.

Status
Not open for further replies.