What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law and Kidd are beyond YC1. Law Gamma knife alone destroys any YC1 internally and none of them will ever be able to put down the durability freak Kidd who’s been taking BM’s attacks head on
Law may be able to cause devastating damage internally to any YC1, assuming he is able to land any hits. Otherwise, the YC1 blitz and overwhelm him. Kid also has great AP potential and durability, but currently, I can't see Kid being able to overwhelm any of the YC1. Post-Wano, I may change my mind, depending on what other feats they pull on Big Meme.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Because YCs like Cracker were stronger than Doffy, there was still a huge gap

After Luffy beat Kat there was no one stronger but BM and Kaido the Yonkos. King Queen didn’t make the cut
Stick to your logic lol. Is Doflamingo the strongest Warlord since Luffy stopped fighting Warlords after Doflamingo?

King and Queen didn't make the cut solely because they are Zoro and Sanji fights in the Wano arc. Queen wouldn't make the cut anyway. King and Marco clearly do.

Well XYZ country whore is not bad.

If you typa Ni**a ni**er its worse I guess?
If you live in religious country like iran or Ugand. They have laws against adultery. They are against sex without marriage. The mob would beat woman is naked walking like generic anime scene.
‘In bible times, death penalty on adultery as homosexuality is the law of ancient Israel.

N-word is racist term by American standard. But South Park use it like candy. White racist term is C******.
‘As Indian, we have caste system in India but it will be gone by time goes by or not. But I don’t care caste
system.
Well I am christain and not racist and believe all races are one race and don’t believe in evolution theory.
i live in USA now
‘Then goes off topic, and mod will try to ban me .

"Bounties " " Newspapers "
:josad:

Imagine using 2 things

A warlord like Jinbe ( whom CP0 hyped as monster . The same jinbei who fought admirals and bm) was busy hyping kata as deadly challenge and was treated like fodder by Katakuri

SNs hyping Katakuri. Freaking Luffy hyping him

Rayleigh hypes him indirectly

:suresure:but I should accept Morgan Newspapers or yc bounties as main arguments

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If you live in religious country like iran or Ugand. They have laws against adultery. They are against sex without marriage. The mob would beat woman is naked walking like generic anime scene.
‘In bible times, death penalty on adultery as homosexuality is the law of ancient Israel.

N-word is racist term by American standard. But South Park use it like candy. White racist term is C******.
‘As Indian, we have caste system in India but it will be gone by time goes by or not. But I don’t care caste
system.
Well I am christain and not racist and believe all races are one race and don’t believe in evolution theory.
i live in USA now
‘Then goes off topic, and mod will try to ban me .
It's an online forum where no one gives a fuck who you pray to or where you from.

No one gives a fuck if you pray x times a day to ur god. Its not a forum for shit like that. We are here to go ham and toy with each iother

Stick to your logic lol. Is Doflamingo the strongest Warlord since Luffy stopped fighting Warlords after Doflamingo?

King and Queen didn't make the cut solely because they are Zoro and Sanji fights in the Wano arc. Queen wouldn't make the cut anyway. King and Marco clearly do.
:seriously: Luffy can't beat mihawk coz he's linked to Zoro.
doffy is the strongest og warlord that luffy fought.
Yes he's also called most dangerous warlord btw

If any YC was above luffy, he'd fight King in this arc before fighting kaido

Imagine using 2 things

A warlord like Jinbe ( whom CP0 hyped as monster . The same jinbei who fought admirals and bm) was busy hyping kata as deadly challenge and was treated like fodder by Katakuri

SNs hyping Katakuri. Freaking Luffy hyping him

Rayleigh hypes him indirectly

:suresure:but I should accept Morgan Newspapers or yc bounties as main arguments

Bogard

You can't win

Imagine using 2 things
This is missing the point. The point is that Katakuri's overall hype comes from his family. He barely has hype on the global scale outside of his family. His best hype(outside of his family) is an indirect one, coming from Rayleigh stating those who master FS are among the mightiest in the world

A warlord like Jinbe ( whom CP0 hyped as monster ), was hyping kata as deadly challenge and was treated like fodder by Katakuri
He hyped him because of his billions berry bounty

Yet this arc introduced multiple people over a billions. Even Jack has a billions berry bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.