What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think that remark was more due to her bloated ego.

We have to consider that she was really pissed after the humiliation she felt due to what happened in WCi and how Morgan portrayed it.

So her statement here kind of reflects her personal hate towards SHs
Yeah. The potrayal difference is there though. In her mind, Luffy may be the 5 th emperor but Marco shouldn't be helping someone like him. And Luffy beat Katakuri plus did a whole lot of other stuff for that.

Beating Kat = 1.5 bil bounty
Beating Katakuri + Beating Cracker + Destroying WCI + Making two of her subordinates (Bege and Jinbe) betray her + Ruining the wedding + Destroying her Alliance with Germa = 1.5 Billion.

Stop the cap. It was clearly shown.

They never said Marco was Yonko or candidate

They weren't even sure Marco & WBP could stop Teach
That's why they said : *perhaps *
Nobody ever said in the manga that Marco was Yonko or candidate

Fanfiction.
He lost badly to pre yonko Teach anyway.
Teach didn't become Yonko for beating Marco, he became Yonko for trashing Marco and TAKING TERRITORIES
Why is it so hard to understand what I am saying? Pseudo Yonko is someone who could potentially fill the seat.
I am not saying Marco is Yonko level.

I am saying he was strong enough to potentially stop someone who would only be a match for the Yonko. It's not hard to understand. My point is Marco's power lies somewhere between YC1 and Yonko.

I am not sure about that.
Put a marco vs law - I dont see Law someone getting marco down his reg is extremly powerfull

marco vs kidd maybe kid could take him down but the magnetic power woudnt work with him

Law vs Katakuri would be an extreme fight both way and so is for Kid a guy that lost to a 3YC 1 month prior to fighting Yonko in Wano.

So yeah I agree with @Bogard that the gap between Yonko and 1YC isnt that big
No

Not much if anything points to Kata being the weakest. An virtually everything says he’s the strongest.

Relax lol, ur argument doesn’t even make much sense. Endurance/durability aren’t the be all end all stats. Kata doesn’t need to brush off something that has very little chance of landing in the first place. There completely different fighters
sounds like you aren’t reading the conversation. It’s the guy I was replying to that was saying that katakuri’s CoC/awakening/future sight is the be all end all reason that he’s superior and I was pointing out categories that king is superior in

Atleast try to read and know what you’re talking about before replying

and what does virtually everything says Katakuri is the strongest. Elaborate

and what do you mean zoro has very little chance landing the attack on Katakuri? Zoro is stronger than Katakuri

Yeah. The potrayal difference is there though. In her mind, Luffy may be the 5 th emperor but Marco shouldn't be helping someone like him. And Luffy beat Katakuri plus did a whole lot of other stuff for that.

Beating Katakuri + Beating Cracker + Destroying WCI + Making two of her subordinates (Bege and Jinbe) betray her + Ruining the wedding + Destroying her Alliance with Germa = 1.5 Billion.

Stop the cap. It was clearly shown.
And Luffy had no more real YC1 battles after that. Went straight to Yonko level battles instead of spending time fighting Jack Queen or even King

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
And Luffy had no more real YC1 battles after that. Went straight to Yonko level battles instead of spending time fighting Jack Queen or even King
So?

Luffy went straight to Yonko Commanders after Doflamingo. So is Doflamingo the strongest Warlord? It was pretty clear from the beginning that the fight against Beast Pirates is for the entire Strawhats and King, Queen will be saved for Zoro and Sanji. No point in having Luffy fight them anyway.

By that logic, Kata is nothing special outside of his family. He wasn't even seperated from Cracker when listing out Luffy's accomplishments in WCI

Morgan wrote newspapers to shame BM lije just lost
People really can't get it. The main point was to make Luffy seem like he won against BM

I get katakuri is below Croco, lucci, buggy coz they wer mentiomed in Newspapers etc...

"Katakuri is nothing outside of WCI" "not sperated from Cracker "
Newspapers is now used to scale characters lol especially when Morgan wrote it with biased mentality against BM

:suresure:sorry bogard,
You can keep Newspapers stating Marco name to hype him... we stick to actual individual hype

Genius
Marco had regen thus can't have scars
Marco had a yonko crew and allies yet lost badly to a nOn yonko then QUIT piracy.
He cant even lead well.

Kidd didn't quit even tho he fought yonko crews or yonko
He survived.

It's a shame than the only thing Marco and King have is bounty while Katakuri got all the other hype things ; haki mastery , df mastery , skills,...
why does it matter that Marco lost to a non Yonko crew during the payback war when Marco wasn’t a Yonko either?

are you also ignoring how Marco defeated prom and zeus? And how big mom needed to request outside interference against him? And how big mom ran from him? You can’t keep downplaying Marco while he was dunking on your girl

also I like how you’re trying to shame Marco for opening a hospital and taking care of the people in whitebeard’s village like that’s a bad thing 🤨

and what do you mean Marco can’t lead? We saw him giving orders to his subordinates before.

yeah yeah, you can keep repeating katakuri’s skills but it still doesn’t change how he lost to someone weaker than zoro

WG captains that were portrayed to be on par with Luffy pre-TS, have the highest bounties after Luffy, and acknowledged by Yonkos, everybody else from WG doesn’t compare :milaugh:

The blessed portrayal giving all three Yonko fights and being the ones who can directly challenge the throne of Yonko, while everybody else fights underlings

Meanwhile post-Dressrosa Luffy and Zoro were ready to go beat Fuji’s ass and Doffy was already testing rogue ones like Kuzan by ignoring his ass as he wanted to kill Smoker while giving in to Law’s demands at the mention of Kaido’s name

Rooftop Piece was obviously meant for Luffy and Zoro, but the truth of the matter is that both Law and Kidd and BM were holding back so we have yet to see them at their best while we’ve already seen Zoro’s best and Luffy just got more power ups
First you have to decide who between law&kid will get that blessed Yonko portrayal because there is only one place left if Big Mom goes down :suresure:.

What? I really dont get your nonsense about Flamingo (he jsut destroyed law) and yet was an easy target for an admiral.

Lol so you saying that Zoro shown already his PU on the rooftop? Do you get that what Zoro used so far are pretimeskip stuff and the strongest (asura) was used over 500 chapters ago :milaugh: . Zoro in Onigashima will show new stuff (like the fact that now Zoro can fight in the air...lol and that happen after the rooftop encounter). So how can you say that Zoro best is all what we got? Will it change something when Zoro will get a new PU that is extremely hyped?

Now we have Kid&Law we saw the best (with PU) against Big Mom (awaken df) but will it change something when Zoro will show new stuff :kayneshrug:, I am curios. Cuz everyone look like get PU here and there but so far Zoro got just sword that drain his hacky and causes massive slice.

Status
Not open for further replies.