What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WCI : surpassing YCs by matching & beating Katakuri
Wano: surpassing Yonko/Admirals by matching & beating kaido
Next : surpassing Teach by beating him
After that : beating Imu

Stick to your logic lol. Is Doflamingo the strongest Warlord since Luffy stopped fighting Warlords after Doflamingo?

King and Queen didn't make the cut solely because they are Zoro and Sanji fights in the Wano arc. Queen wouldn't make the cut anyway. King and Marco clearly do.
My logic is Luffy fights stronger people as sub-bosses and bosses in each arc post-TS. YC fan tiers, Shichibukais have nothing to do with this it’s about how STRONG the people that Luffy fights

There was nothing to suggest King would be reserved for Zoro except when it actually happened. Same for Queen Sanji battle. Oda just “made” them happen conveniently

the point is, katakuri’s the weakest yc1. You keep hyping up his CoC and awakening but keep ignoring his obvious flaws, just as his durability and endurance. Could Katakuri brush off Zoro’s on Oni giri the same way king did? Be honest
I'll have to disagree with that statement. Endurance-wise, he has the best stamina feat out of the YC1 (no other YC1 has so far fought for 11 hours IRRC). He also seems to have the best haki portrayal compared to the other YC1 thus far (FS and CoA). Not to mention his awakening. Durability-wise, I'll agree he is rather lacking compared to the other YC1, although I don't think its fair to claim he's the weakest due such a con.

Not saying he's the strongest YC1 overall, but he definitely surpasses the other YC1 in certain aspects.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
My logic is Luffy fights stronger people as sub-bosses and bosses in each arc post-TS. YC fan tiers, Shichibukais have nothing to do with this it’s about how STRONG the people that Luffy fights

There was nothing to suggest King would be reserved for Zoro except when it actually happened. Same for Queen Sanji battle. Oda just “made” them happen conveniently
You literally said Luffy surpassed all YC1s by beating Katakuri and hence Katakuri is the strongest YC1.
Apply that to the Warlords and see how bad your argument is.

Everything implied King and Queen were reserved for Zoro and Sanji lol wtf? Top 2 of Kaido's crew? Bickering amongst each other? It was obvious from Day 1 they were Zoro Sanji fights for this arc.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I'll have to disagree with that statement. Endurance-wise, he has the best stamina feat out of the YC1 (no other YC1 has so far fought for 11 hours IRRC). He also seems to have the best haki portrayal compared to the other YC1 thus far (FS and CoA). Not to mention his awakening. Durability-wise, I'll agree he is rather lacking compared to the other YC1, although I don't think its fair to claim he's the weakest due such a con.
A teenage Marco fought the Roger Pirates for 3 days. Ace could fight for 5 days against Jinbe. Marco can ofcourse do that if not plot restricted.

Jack was able to fight his equals in the Dukes for 5 days straight. King and Queen can obviously do more if they are not plot restricted.

This is a very weak argument about endurance.

It's an online forum where no one gives a fuck who you pray to or where you from.

No one gives a fuck if you pray x times a day to ur god. Its not a forum for shit like that. We are here to go ham and toy with each iother
Yeah I know this is forum website.
Have discusion on Afgan vs US war thing on general chat forum. Talking trav about how relgion create civilization. Nameless agree with me. Luffy bin dragon is here religion discussion. Duckman got angr or got offend by pagan word type and claim it is lazy word to use.
Solis see this discussion and want it gone. Mod say it goes off topic even through taliban are religious.
‘Then it got censor two pages so you can’t see anymore. Luffy bin dragon got banned as result. I got result warning for saying desth penalty on homosexuality as religion say it.

That how I got warning ban from mod.

Then I know you don‘t care thst stuff. But I suggest look it up intelligence design.

Not saying he's the strongest YC1 overall, but he definitely surpasses the other YC1 in certain aspects.
Their arguments are completely baseless. King is a Zoan known for their endurance. Katakuri is known for Future Sight and his speed. It's two completely different fighters.

You literally said Luffy surpassed all YC1s by beating Katakuri and hence Katakuri is the strongest YC1.
Apply that to the Warlords and see how bad your argument is.

Everything implied King and Queen were reserved for Zoro and Sanji lol wtf? Top 2 of Kaido's crew? Bickering amongst each other? It was obvious from Day 1 they were Zoro Sanji fights for this arc.
Yeah tell that to the folks who still think ZKK was and is still going to be a thing :milaugh: or do you not remember how many people said Zoro was beyond King level after rooftop?

Did Marco fight roger pirates for three day ? I guess roger pirate allowed bathroom brakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.