What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Answer my question
of course Kiku had better AP than Luffy at the start of Wano. That’s why Luffy needed a serious training session in udon, so he can keep up with everyone else

now answer my question, are you the kind of person who denies what happens on panel just because they don’t like what they saw?

Actually he never been lying or something was false, his record was actually true, however we don´t know who he fought all so far in the past so it is hard to used it as proof to hype him, thought im pretty sure he probably clash with strong opponents in the past.
No dude, Katakuri's comments made it clear his entire reputation is made up. That includes both fighting record and merienda stuff

The whole point of the flashback was to show why he created the "unbeatable" reputation, which ties into the "never laid on his back" sutff

TBH the Big Mom Pirates had an entire theme of lying

what does Doflamingo have to do with Luffy coming to Wano unable to tickle Kaido? The same Luffy who already beat Katakuri
Are you for real? What's next, Mihawk "couldn't tickle" Buggy? Buggy is Yonko level.

Do you know power matchups work? Raw punches need a lot of raw power to hurt Kaido. Luffy was far from 100% all out.

what does Doflamingo have to do with Luffy coming to Wano unable to tickle Kaido? The same Luffy who already beat Katakuri
Yeah and just like zolo’s non-ashura attack only tickled Kaido and zolo’s finishing move only delt superficial damage Lmao:gokulaugh:

Meanwhile Luffy has yet to land his finishing move against Kaido:myman:

Yonko are literally fighting for teritories for years:seriously:

or you think BM let Bobbins do all the heavy lifting protecting thier teritories
whats wrong with people at the top letting their subordinates do the fighting for them? It happened in real life as well

do you think European countries declared war on each other everytime their colonies in Africa/asia/North America fought each other? There were plenty of times they just sat back and let their colonies fight each other

big mom said she didn’t see Kaido in decades. So any fighting between the big mom Pirates and the beast mom Pirates were between their fodder ranked subordinates

unless you have proof yourself that Katakuri was out there fighting king and Beckman instead of sitting at home eating donuts
Post automatically merged:

Are you for real? What's next, Mihawk "couldn't tickle" Buggy? Buggy is Yonko level.

Do you know power matchups work? Raw punches need a lot of raw power to hurt Kaido. Luffy was far from 100% all out.
Buggy is immune to being cut by anyone. That’s why shanks told buggy that he has nothing to worry about before Roger and shiki went to war. Did you even read the manga?

now how about you stop deflecting and explain why everyone was able to hurt Kaido except Luffy at the start of the arc?

Yonko are literally fighting for teritories for years:seriously:

or you think BM let Bobbins do all the heavy lifting protecting thier teritories
sorry I forgot to quote you, this was for you

big mom said she didn’t see Kaido in decades. So any fighting between the big mom Pirates and the beast mom Pirates were between their fodder ranked subordinates

unless you have proof yourself that Katakuri was out there fighting king and Beckman instead of sitting at home eating donuts

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
King and Queen are the bosses of Kaido's crew, thats literally how they've been portraited through and through

It works the same way for Zoro and Sanji in the Strawhats

If you're talking about strength, then yeah King is stronger than Queen, it's even on his name

If King went to Marineford with Kaido, who do you think that stayed taking the lead at Wano?
Oh you're right the calamities are the bosses but king is the boss of the calamities.
Confirmed in his VC btw

Buggy is immune to being cut by anyone. That’s why shanks told buggy that he has nothing to worry about before Roger and shiki went to war. Did you even read the manga?

now how about you stop deflecting and explain why everyone was able to hurt Kaido except Luffy at the start of the arc?
Learn to read.

Bounties of YC1s are important lol.
You see Oda looks at the YCs in a simple way - the stronger ones have bounties over a billion. The weaker ones don't have that.
You see characters inside the verse use that as a powerscaling method. Twice - Bege and Marco. Directly use their bounties to hype up the powerlevel.

Only Queen, Katakuri, Marco and King make that cut. Even if you put Queen below Katakuri for not being a FM, the other two still have almost 300 million over Katakuri.
Jinbei who a vetern too also hyped Katakuri with his bounty

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nah I am not that frustrated, More like confused on dumb rules. Got banned by subReddit Debate religion before like calling them coward. But swear words are allow by their logic but not coward words.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DebateReligion/comments/bz6g0s AkainuReaper43 is my account. It is dead account now since I dont post anymore.

I am used to hardcore internet warfare like Mario vs sonic, YouTube comment 2007 - 2012, ps3 vs Xbox 360 stuff, I am fine or maybe get too much spoiled by early day internet freedom of speech zone.

Back to Akainu wanking time
Mario vs Sonic?

jesus.. I'm glad I never got myself included in games fanwars:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.