What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That’s how pointless bounties became after revealing all the top Yonko bounties.

Also not really lol Tobi Roppo bounties and Roger sword name were still good info. Bounties of YC1s are just extra like those things
Bounties of YC1s are important lol.
You see Oda looks at the YCs in a simple way - the stronger ones have bounties over a billion. The weaker ones don't have that.
You see characters inside the verse use that as a powerscaling method. Twice - Bege and Marco. Directly use their bounties to hype up the powerlevel.

Only Queen, Katakuri, Marco and King make that cut. Even if you put Queen below Katakuri for not being a FM, the other two still have almost 300 million over Katakuri.

Katakuri canonically has never been beaten before and he fought shitters like King, Marco and every shitty YC level opponents still can’t be beaten and his first taste of defeat is at the hands of Luffy:kayneshrug:

Luffy couldn’t even tickle Kaido at the start of Wano. Why are you overrating him?
Zoro cutting pica was a better feat since we literally saw buildings and houses and citys on picas arm
Look at these morons. He overcame Doffy's strongest attack, strongest defence, KOed him and used his BODY to make a hole in the country.

Oda has been holding Luffy's MAX since Dressrosa. He's clearly saving for the end of Kaido's battle.

of course no one would buy a VC to know queen's bounty but they will for king and marco
No only WG power level community would buy VC for that. :kayneshrug: And I bet most of you if any even buy a VC since we cant read any of it in japanese :milaugh:

VC contain more info than just bounty about characters. Stop projecting this PL mindset outside of WG

Look at these morons. He overcame Doffy's strongest attack, strongest defence, KOed him and used his BODY to make a hole in the country.

Oda has been holding Luffy's MAX since Dressrosa. He's clearly saving for the end of Kaido's battle.
what does Doflamingo have to do with Luffy coming to Wano unable to tickle Kaido? The same Luffy who already beat Katakuri

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No only WG power level community would buy VC for that. :kayneshrug: And I bet most of you if any even buy a VC since we cant read any of it in japanese :milaugh:

VC contain more info than just bounty about characters. Stop projecting this PL mindset outside of WG
I mentioned bounties because thats what your post was about.
Kings VC reveals plebty of hype stuff about hik such as him being the only one kaido took to fight the red hair pirates him being the strongest after kaido and the leader of the calamities.
Queen is literally Kings subordinate

Yeah I know this is forum website.
Have discusion on Afgan vs US war thing on general chat forum. Talking trav about how relgion create civilization. Nameless agree with me. Luffy bin dragon is here religion discussion. Duckman got angr or got offend by pagan word type and claim it is lazy word to use.
Solis see this discussion and want it gone. Mod say it goes off topic even through taliban are religious.
‘Then it got censor two pages so you can’t see anymore. Luffy bin dragon got banned as result. I got result warning for saying desth penalty on homosexuality as religion say it.

That how I got warning ban from mod.

Then I know you don‘t care thst stuff. But I suggest look it up intelligence design.
lmaoo
so you are a homophobic pos and you dont believe in evolution...

you trolling ???

if i were you and believed that i had an infallible creator I'd be pissed off that they made me so stupid

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah I know this is forum website.
Have discusion on Afgan vs US war thing on general chat forum. Talking trav about how relgion create civilization. Nameless agree with me. Luffy bin dragon is here religion discussion. Duckman got angr or got offend by pagan word type and claim it is lazy word to use.
Solis see this discussion and want it gone. Mod say it goes off topic even through taliban are religious.
‘Then it got censor two pages so you can’t see anymore. Luffy bin dragon got banned as result. I got result warning for saying desth penalty on homosexuality as religion say it.

That how I got warning ban from mod.

Then I know you don‘t care thst stuff. But I suggest look it up intelligence design.
Get ur frustration, dealt with it sometimes but later I learned that it's just sometimes pointless to argue.

In the end, this is a forum about some dumb "Chinese cartoon".

I’m Rayan’s bitch !

Status
Not open for further replies.