What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don’t call your subordinate “brother.” I highly doubt WB viewed Oden the way that Big Mom viewed Katakuri. They’re roles were not the same.
Man what the fuck are you going on about? A commander is a subordinate. Oden was WB's subordinate.

Oden occupied the same rank within WB, that Katakuri occupied with the BMPs.

Man what the fuck are you going on about? A commander is a subordinate. Oden was WB's subordinate.

Oden occupied the same rank within WB, that Katakuri occupied with the BMPs.
I mean if you want to be technical with semantics and what does and doesn't constitute a role then technically speaking Oden had a lower role than kid Marco.

But that's nonsense. Oden was WB's partner/brother and absolutely did not have the same role socially or combatively with the rest of the crew.

WB called Oden a brother and a partner, Big Mom definitely did not look at Katakuri like that.

If King has a pineapple kind of head maybe but i wouldn't go that far..
King has:
- Katakuri's biker aesthetic
- Katakuri's face insecurity
- A flight-based devil fruit like Marco
- A wing-based partial hybrid form like Marco
- Fire powers like Marco
- Basically the same bounty as Marco
- Marco, King, and Katakuri are all basically the same age

It's like Oda opened up his notes for first commanders and plagiarized himself.

Who was shilling heavily for King vs Sanji even though it was never going to happen? Sanji fans:mihugh:

My point here is that saying Nami will fight Lafitte because both are navigators, or saying Lafitte will fight Brook because their design looks similar worked in the same way for most of Sanji vs King match-up claims

Lafitte's introduction is the best among the BB Pirates, and it didn't even stopped there, this isn't an opponent for Nami or Brook LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.