Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda is on fire man. Providing us with those excellent chapters.

Big Mom is really pissed of. This is the first time in decades that she has been hurt this much. Her PU looks scary as fuck. Kid is still hiding something about his power...this is the battle that I look forward the most.
:funky:
Yamato, Apoo, Drake and the Numbers... I have no idea how this is going to turn out.
:sus:
Sanji and Zoro bromance is something I always like to see. It seems like their main battle wont be the Calamities but it will be against each other. Queen will be out next chapter. After that Zoro will probably defeat King in 1 or 2 chapters.
Man did Sanji just seriously hurt a woman ?!:sanmoji:
Black hair Sanji incoming.
:finally:

The End of Sanji vs Zoro lol

aweakend Sanji asks from nerfed Zoro to Kill him if he went All out lmao

unlike the sanjitards, Sanji know how zoro leagues above from sanji that asking from Post drug Zoro to Kill the bitch with duable pain

Good Chapter
"i have look something else to forward"
ZKK incoming at Max speed
Sanji literally just nerfed himself by destroying his own power up lol

Zoro is stronger, it was never denied, but please don't be retard and try to make the gap between the two sound like it's anything more than the gap between Kaku and jabura during ennies lobby

• That cover is nice! The #2s of some of the top criminal groups in OPverse...
  • As always, nice to see Yamato again...
  • LOL at BM, using her own lifespan, death is imminent...
  • I'm sure CP0 will catch up... But those masked ones, Brook and Robin can't take them out 2v3 if they're that good...
  • WTF? Oda's nerfing Sanji by damaging the RS? It would've been the PU he needs to be closer to Zoro than Jinbe...
  • Zoro > Sanji /debate...
  • I hope Queen is down for good... We need to move on...
  • 1032 doesn't seems like it will be about Sunny... Good! Yuderon debunked...

The End of Sanji vs Zoro lol

aweakend Sanji asks from nerfed Zoro to Kill him if he went All out lmao

unlike the sanjitards, Sanji know how zoro leagues above from sanji that asking from Post drug Zoro to Kill the bitch with duable pain

Good Chapter
"i have look something else to forward"
ZKK incoming at Max speed
Oda had to literally spell it out for some of these sorry lot. But God created some people with deficiencies so they still won't understand 💀

Sanji literally just nerfed himself by destroying his own power up lol

Zoro is stronger, it was never denied, but please don't be retard and try to make the gap between the two sound like it's anything more than the gap between Kaku and jabura during ennies lobby
did sanji fought with 2 yonko and Took one piece verse strongest attack?

Currently Zoro > Gap > Current Luffy who cant land a single hit on kaido 1v1 > Close gap > Sanji

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.