Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@playa4321 @ConquistadoR
I've been thinking about this color spread, if you ignore Zoro, Bepo, Killer, Sabo, and maybe even Rayleigh and only focus on the order of the YC1. It seems like Oda may have listed them from strongest to weakest, so basically Ben Beckman>King>Katakuri>Marco>Shiryu.

I know some people especially some Katakuri and Marco fans won't agree to this but that's how I see it, I mean it can't be a coincidence that Beckman who is considered by many to be the strongest YC1 is listed first and Shiryu who is considered to be the weakest is listed last.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Dude, that's such a wrong conclusion lol.
I missed the part where you offered an alternative. Means I was right after all... Bloody hell.:crazwhat:
I knew Kaido was a worse fighter than King but this is putting his best attack down among mediocre attacks at best...

Well, when you look closer:
Roger~Rayleigh
Beckman~Shanks
we have no clue how King compares to Kaido but based on performance vs Zoro he seems better than Kaido
Katakuri looks incomparable to his captain but he might have been a victim of plot
Killer>Kidd
Marco doesnt look comparable to his captain
Bepo doesnt look either but have yet to see what he can do with his Sulong
Sabo and Dragon cannot be gauged now since Dragon is unknown
Shiryu>Blackbeard
Zoro>Luffy

So, the gap goes from not comparable to comparable to stronger than the captain.

Crying cant save you from the inevitable but you sure can try it. :ihaha:
I almost lost all my brain cells reading this

Status
Not open for further replies.