Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
No like they don't have naturally strong durability or haki.
They were their suits for added protection.
And even then it ain't much.
Like Katakuri beat Ichiji without even using Awakening.
That is the durability that they get by using the raidsuit + exoskeleton.

Sanji is innately more durable than them and he has haki. Not by much tho.
Base Sanji was beating up Yonji and Niji - without the exoskeleton of his own.
Him gainin the exoskeleton puts him over them in terms of durability.

He basically exchanged what the RS gave him (durability, speed, invisibility) for the exoskeleton awakening - which should give him the same stuff in base.
Cheers, this make so much sense. All this time, I thought the suit gave them new abilities and boosted their base abilities by tenfold:wellwell:

Yeah after ennies lobby, zoro's ap was the most powerful before the introduction of haki, obviously he would he on par with luffy, sanji was even shown to not be far behind their levels despite having no devil fruit that boosts his physical stats or weapons

And here we go again with the mental gymnastics, carnivorous zoans are clearly more powerful
It was talking about COMBAT STRENGTH, not AP.

You agreed with me that Luffy and Zoro were on par, hence your doriki argument = in the mud since Lucci had a doriki of 4000 and Kaku had a doriki 2200.

What mental gymnastics? It was never stated carnoivrous Zoans are stronger hahahahaah

if we talk about ap kaido is >
but king s beak can kill in 1 hit
kaido s bagaua can t
Well, it's more lethal while Kaido has more AP. I get that nik wants to highlight Zoro's feat which ain't bad either but claiming King's beak is thus stronger than Kaido's AdCOC TB is like claiming black blades would break from Sanji's exoskeleton since Queen's sword broke too.

Oda won't simply give us Zoro vs Sanji with a winner

Zoro will bring back Sanji to normal with bromance.

Zoro's elixir will wear off, so Sanji won't even make an effort against him, there will be no fight, but Zoro snapping Sanji out of the fake and evil version of himself

It was talking about COMBAT STRENGTH, not AP.

You agreed with me that Luffy and Zoro were on par, hence your doriki argument = in the mud since Lucci had a doriki of 4000 and Kaku had a doriki 2200.

Doesn't the whole point about how Kaku having a better physical strengh means he is way stronger than Jabra get contradicted by the fact that zoro and luffy were on par despite luffy having a way higher physical strength?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Oda won't simply give us Zoro vs Sanji with a winner

Zoro will bring back Sanji to normal with bromance.

Zoro's elixir will wear off, so Sanji won't even make an effort against him, there will be no fight, but Zoro snapping Sanji out of the fake and evil version of himself
Who the winner is was made very clear from the East Blue Saga.

But whatever makes you sleep at night I guess.

Sanji got sent flying by King's beak, then there's an unknown timeframe, King already moved on with his flyer squad while Sanji just began standing up again. Conclusion: He got temporarily koed.
Sanji wasn't in the same place as the numbers, next thing you know he was where the rest of the crew was with barely a scratch

Doesn't the whole point about how Kaku having a better physical strengh means he is way stronger than Jabra get contradicted by the fact that zoro and luffy were on par despite luffy having a way higher physical strength?
I never used doriki to powerscale, you are the one latching onto it.

The fact is even after Enies Lobby, Oda confirmed Luffy = Zoro, throwing the doriki argument away hahahaha

:holdthisl:

Status
Not open for further replies.