Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Blood loss... Marco hits king's guts, while sanji bends the beak ..

Beak's are a huge bone.. you expect blood to draw out from a bent bone? .. did you fail biology that pathetically mate?

a kick to the gut in base drew blood from king.. has nothing to do with a bent beak.. com one now..

you are being embarrassingly disingenuous
Show me the panel where Marco hits King's guts with that knee and not his face which was bleeding right afterwards. He was bleeding from his face - the knee hit his face as simple as that.

the most clear angled view of King's zone after his interaction with sanji.. has been a bent beak

there are more bent beak kings than straight one's unless you have the v
balls to prove me wrong without deriving red herrings with nonsensical arguments.
As I said, your entire argument is garbage upon garbage, just that it's said in good English.

A bone being disfigured like that - which is essentially his nose - will lead to bleeding. And yet he didn't. And I'm the one who failed Biology apparently.

As I said, King is going to be unmasked soon and if his nose is not disfigured, then we'll see who was disingenuous the entire time lol.

Lmfao what are you smoking.
Sanji was fightning Queen on equal grounds until he started to have the transformation and his body started to not move properly.
With the suit he just said the will be able to "dismember easily this beast" -> that's a top tier basically.
And Zoro aint no shit top tier haha, the fuck are you reading. You just saw how BM put the trio of Captains above all and no Zoro mentioned at all.

CLOWN.
This homo just said that Lanji is basically a top tier while Zoro isn't shit and still has to lie about what BM said :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Jinbe > non RS Sanji. That's clear as hell.

Now with the Science Warrior powerup, it is more debatable.
Yes altho Raid suit Sanji was comfortably a high/Top Tier
Post automatically merged:

I am saying it because it makes sense.
The other brothers could use their powers without the suit too.
Sanji’s power is that fodder Jambe not invisibility
Post automatically merged:

This chapter he literally said he is capable of low diffing queen if he goes all out
This is why I’m lamenting the loss of the Raid suit,Sanji won’t ever be as cool. RIP

Jesus...

Read the fucking real manga, not the edited version were Zoro is all that matters dude ! He and Killer were panting like crazis on the roof, while the captains were all fine. Yeah, he tanked one super atatck... for two seconds and almost died because of it. And he scarred Kaido, thanks to Oden's haki still being in Enma/Enma being an abnormal blade.

I swear, you Zoro fanatics are the main reason I can't stand discussing OP anymore. You understand shit and spout the worst bullshit ever and refute evidence when it's presented.

Do you notice the "huff" happening only near Zoro and Killer or even in their sentences ? The little ball of breath near Zoro ? He and Killer, as Vice-Captains, are far weaker than their Captains. That's why he's dealing with King - and it isn't a no match yet, in spite of his broken power-up sword - while the Captains are dealing with the Emperors.

Luffy >>> Zoro > Sanji

As simple as that, with ample evidence since at the very least Enies Lobby.
luffy is literally grasping for air

dude, zoro, luffy and killer are CQC fighters, which means they need to walk into melee range in order to attack, and it also means they will consume more stamina and take a lot more damage.

law and kid are mid range fighters, kid is shoting his zero damage harpoons and law is just dropping zero damage rocks on the yonko, they rarely take damage.

One slash from Enma is all it would take to down Sanji.Sanji doesn’t have much AP either what are you talking about ?
Sanji was blocking Queen's named attacks with simple blocks while Zoro was sent flying away by King's named attack lmfao.

And Zoro can dream about oneshotting Sanji when he couldn't even put down Kaido lmfao since Sanji's skin hardness > Kaido's.

CLOWN.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loved the chapter. Seeing Sanji conflicted between gaining strength easily through Germa at the expense of his humanity or maintaining his values and code while increasing the difficulty of the fight was great. I really liked Sanji getting rid of the raid suit though Stealth Black/O-Soba Mask was nice while it lasted. I also like how his eyebrows switched direction, signifying he's changed physically to be similar to his brothers and Sanji's accepted it while still maintaining his code.

It was amazing seeing Hell Memories make a comeback and I'm sure it did more damage than Rotisserie and Grill Shot, hopefully we see Anti-Manner Kick Course get an updated version. I'm looking forward to more of this fight, seeing both combatants go all out and Sanji managing a win without the Raid Suit.

Loved seeing the moment between Zoro and Sanj, their trust and Sanji's determination to prevent himself from turning into Germa to the extent that he'd rather die. I thought it was a good interaction between the two and the kind I really enjoy.

X Drake seems like he'll finish off Apoo soon since he found out another glaring weakness of Apoo's abilities and he's still focused on him. Kid and Law seem to be doing really well against Big Mom but she looks quite threatening after her boost.

Jinbe > non RS Sanji. That's clear as hell.

Now with the Science Warrior powerup, it is more debatable.
You are the retard for fanboying over a shit character like Sanji

Seriously this dumbass already makes more trouble for his own side than to enemy side.
- Bringing Big Mom to Wano
- Leaving Usopp and Nami alone to Page One and Ulti (without Otama that's 2 dead crewmembers)
- Snitching on Robin and now CP0 are on Robin and Brook's ass
- Running away like a depressed girl leaving Chopper behind (luckily Queen is also a retard and doesn't kill Chopper
- Distract Zoro in his life and death battle

Usopp, Nami, Robin, Brook, Chopper, and Zoro.
Holy shit Sanji almost killed more than half of the crew already with his idiotic actions
He needs to apology to every single one of them once everything is over, but knowing he is a descendant of Germa, then he won't.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
and @ConquistadoR it can't be design choice we know oda keeps certain things realistic and dinosaur designs have been consistent and realistic throughout.. King shouldn't be an exception
And I wasn't strawmanning.
You were and are objectively wrong in this post if you think that the dinosaur designs are realistic.

And you know what? King is already an exception. Pteranodons are small and have a wing span of 3-5 meters while King is the size of the fucking Sunny in his Zoan form.

Status
Not open for further replies.