Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the suit he just said the will be able to "dismember easily this beast" -> that's a top tier basically.
And Zoro aint no shit top tier haha, the fuck are you reading. You just saw how BM put the trio of Captains above all and no Zoro mentioned at all.

CLOWN.

"Sanji is fighting the queen rank and asks zoro, who's fighting the king rank, to kill him if anything goes wrong"
"My conclusion is sanji a top tier but zoro aint"

Clown.

The doffy argument again? I thought that with what happened with apoo, everyone would understand that not knowing an opponents ability is a huge disadvantage

This chapter he literally said he is capable of low diffing queen if he goes all out
Dredging up power scaling from 2 arcs ago and treating it as current is insane also.
Fair enough that Sanji was beaten in Dressrosa, Doflamingo would have beaten Dressrosa Zoro also, there is no shame in that.
Doflamingo pushed Dressrosa Luffy to G4, of course he would beat any other Dressrosa Strawhat.
All Strawhats and even Law have grown a lot since 250 chapters ago.

"Sanji is fighting the queen rank and asks zoro, who's fighting the king rank, to kill him if anything goes wrong"
"My conclusion is sanji a top tier but zoro aint"

Clown.
Top tier WITH the Raid Suit hahaha, I swear, even can't read two simple lines.
And the petition to Zoro is for the "bros/respect" moment, lmao :suresure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sanji is more durable than Law, there is no way around it. TB couldnt KO Law, King's beak KOed Sanji.
Even if you play the endurance card, you cant really tell if Law's is better than Sanji's.
Law's physicals arent really good. Common thing on fighters who rely on hax abilities - they fail at physicals...
I have never said it was Zoro's best blocking feat, not even close. Hakai and Imperial Archer are leagues above it.
Nice argument. King's beak =/= Kaido's ACOC TB, get that in your fucking head.
You talk about facts but when it comes to this, you feigning ignorance, huh?
Does not matter. Law's physicals might be weaker than those of his tier but Sanji is not on the equation.
Okay.

Sanji was blocking Queen's named attacks with simple blocks while Zoro was sent flying away by King's named attack lmfao.

And Zoro can dream about oneshotting Sanji when he couldn't even put down Kaido lmfao since Sanji's skin hardness > Kaido's.

CLOWN.

And you are as retarded as them and I didnt complain :milaugh:
No mercy and politeness with idiots like you lmao.
Some nice troll you are mate

Queen > any scabbard
Scabbards pierced Kaido like butter. Queen couldn't with Sanji.
Do you know basic maths or your intelligence quotient is like those people from the cult here? :milaugh:
How true, I forgot that Luffy’s entire plotline of Act Two was to try to learn Queen’s famous swordsmanship technique that would allow him to hurt Kaido.

angle wise this makes sense and logically so as well unless you have evidence that angle doesn't matter and even with that comment box on his beak making it looks so.

are you insinuating oda's willingly bending and straightening His beak for some fancy affect.. what in the retardation would that be . and for what reason.. which he never has done to character yet but this poor lad's beak.. even page one's figs or whatever are logical realistically.. but there isn't a ptranodon with a bent beak.

and the comment box doesn help.. if you still wanna keep this going just look at his "Straight" beak in previous panel when he's in air it visually bent.. you' re pointing out vague panels that you can't conclude crap from but still could he argued against than for..

and @ConquistadoR it can't be design choice we know oda keeps certain things realistic and dinosaur designs have been consistent and realistic throughout.. King shouldn't be an exception

if you call it design choice logical and realistically speaking which oda has been consistent with in Wano ... bring me one specie of Pteranodon that has a bent beak..

and yesterday you brought up the anime for Kibg's beak.. tho it looked normal and not abnormally bent you didn't reply but here's the manga panel

matter the fact there are more panels of King's bent beak than yall rambling about vague and angle-contingent panels that you take as king's straight beak
Lmao is this still a thing:gokulaugh: Why tf Oda would not mention in the manga if Sanjis RS bend Kings beak? Now the RS gone too and there was nothing mentioned. This the same mangaka that made Odens tall ass sword fit Zoros hand no problem and you cant now believe that a beak was made more curved? Plus using real life dinosaur as a example?! this one piece lmao:milaugh:

And I wasn't strawmanning.
You were and are objectively wrong in this post if you think that the dinosaur designs are realistic.

And you know what? King is already an exception. Pteranodons are small and have a wing span of 3-5 meters while King is the size of the fucking Sunny in his Zoan form.

keep making joke out of yourself first off you're pointing out the most inconsistent thing to prove your point.. size in one piece

second of all i wasn't arguing about size i was arguing about designs..

strawman again..

3rd you are contradicting the logic you use to claim King's change in base for due to bent beak.. saying the bend would be reflected upon his base form

similarly if he didn't bleed in his DF form.. why would he bleed in his base you dolt!

go fit in hawkins deck somewhere mr strawman

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.