Next chapter if we got Sanji vs Queen, then the chapter leaks are true afterall
you may be right :kayneshrug:, that mean they could have leak to chapter 1045 (even if they didnt post the remain chapters). Interesting though I doubt they are real, I dont think Oda planed chapter to 1045, he clearly know the major point that need to happen but I dont think he has planned chapter to 1045.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
you may be right :kayneshrug:, that mean they could have leak to chapter 1045 (even if they didnt post the remain chapters). Interesting though I doubt they are real, I dont think Oda planed chapter to 1045, he clearly know the major point that need to happen but I dont think he has planned chapter to 1045.
I'll believe until 1.034/1.035 first if the next chapter is the end of Sanji vs Queen

Oda planning until chapter 1045 is the most believable thing about fake leaks.

Next chapter is a Zoro chapter to commemorate his birthday :kata:
Look for 1031 dedicate to Sanji he got just 1 panel of actual fight, the rest was subplot drama (which I am not fun cuz is very repetitive after an entirely arc dedicate to Sanji drama in Whole Cake Island. So next chapter will just continues with how Oda draw the 4 previous chapters, which is mixing a lot stuff together and give the title relate to the last panel.
Next chapter I believe we will have:
I do expect that Sanji will conclude his fight and that Oda will bring back Hyori, probably to safe O-kiku and the rest of the scabban.
And again some update with Yamato&Number 2. Maybe again 1 panel for x-drake/apoo. Last point maybe something relate to Usop.