Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wonderful World

The leaks from 1035 to 1045 are fake 100%, not even posted by the same guy I think.

But from the leaks up to 1034... I don't want Queen defeated next chapter...

:crazwhat:
I forgot about them not being posted by the same person, a good point. Sadly, I think Queen and King going down this quick has to happen since Oda introduced the 15-minute deadline. Let's hope it's exciting, at least. Maybe if we're lucky, we can get Ice Oni Queen or something. As for King, if he gets Zoro to forge a Black blade, that''ll be cool, but I hope we get to see something else wild from King.

I'm expecting Queen to go down in one chapter next week.
Probable, still I don't get your point

The king and queen fights are clearly one of the best fights in one piece

Specially the queen fight for sanji given how much character development it gave sanji

Plus, these fights lasted more than 10 chapters, which is way more than what we usually have

explain them being correct about this chapter
Those supposed 'leaks' were written very vaguely on purpose so that if there was a resemblance of any stuff that does end up happening you can fit it in as if it were legit.

And if you read the supposed the leaks, Sanji is meant to 'decide' in 1032 but it actually happens in 1031. Not to mention, all the other stuff that happened in the chapter that isn't mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.