Base King's power, speed, skill, combat ability >>>>>>>>>>>>> hybrid Queen, man doesn't even need named moves to utterly fold the top tier RS!:crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

You guys know that Lanji is weak as fuck and only overrated by his tard fans that think Lanji is rivaling Zoro, right?
King doesn't deserve being shamed by people making a big deal out of him swift diffing the chef.:myman:

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

I've not seen the episode nor any clips yet, wtf happened? They ruined Sanji vs King? That doesn't make any sense as Toei has been making Sanji legit look amazing these past 2 arcs?

They hate Raid Suit Sanji, they love base Sanji most likely
This sounds extremely hypocritical and ooc for them, they made the raid suits looking amazing before, both for Sanji and his family?
Him vs Page One was amazing in the anime and I'm sure he had some great scenes vs Hawkins and Drake in the bathhouse too I think with the RS? This is very weird, I need to investigate this now lol.

Dude wtf was that episode, Toei made Big Mom 10x more of a meme, and there is more next chapter

Toei made Sanji run from King for no reason, when King just transformed and grabbed him while he was throwing Momo away and praising his efforts.

Toei getting trash after such good previous episodes :kobeha::kobeha:

By the way, Sanji and King wont appear for no damn reason for like 2 more episodes apparently, basically the anime ruined the whole sequence and its pacing
You mean the anime ruined the cook was being ironic, wasn't neg diffed, wasn't knocked out agenda?:hope:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Its over for zoro fans if Sanji with raid suit get low diff then Zoro with enma gonna get low diff too

Zoro + black blade power up extreme diff king
Sanji + lineage factor awakening extreme diff king

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally: