G

Gorosei Informer

Toei what are you smoking? Is Oda actually requesting or overseeing this? I'm hoping they will go back to hyping Sanji later on as they have been doing since WCI.

Gotta say though, Sanji and King flying was amazing! LOVED that scene for various reasons!

Last edited by a moderator:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Toei what are you smoking? Is Oda actually requesting or overseeing this? I'm hoping they will go back to hyping Sanji later on as they have been doing since WCI.

Gotta say though, Sanji and King flying was amazing! LOVED that scene for various reasons!

Apparently they asked oda for this someone posted it on the episode thread.

Oda is smoking some good stuff
Post automatically merged:

Proof?
Wait until Oda shows it on panel!
Woro's will of D. is undeniable

G

Gorosei Informer

I never knew I needed to see a dogfight in One Piece until I got it.
Right?! I expected something like that with Usopp or maybe Chopper flying a small Franky plane, a sea plane even vs a flying enemy maybe but funnily enough, we has King behaving like a Spitfire plane in 1031 LOL!
Post automatically merged:

Then stop the caffeine. Your body will thank you.
A lot of damage has been done over many years but I am looking to come off it permanently next year. Ironically its helping in a weird way vs my extreme stress and other sanity reducing issues IRL atm. But I am thinking to seriously quit by January ideally. I went without it for a month before and it really helped me a lot but I slipped back into it foolishly and now I'm struggling to quit again. I will quit it for good sometime soon though, I'm very slowly gaining more control over it now.

Addictions fucking suck.
:josad:
I can see why Ronaldo I think it was, really hates Coca-Cola now too.

Last edited by a moderator: