Bottom right is Vito

Bottom left maybe Mr 1?
Post automatically merged:

Found Shanks the swordsman :myman::myman:
what a godeyes you got, that indeed Shanks :shocking:.

The gap between YC1 and YC2 is so huge, Doflamingo even fits inbetween.
I agree, I am not sure about the gap between 1YC comander (let say someone like King) vs Big Mom.
That fight, I doubt Big Mom will stomp King, it will be from mid to mid+++ almost high fight.
If King has adcoc I would but high dif fight for Big Mom to take down King.
Where do I want to go with this...well jsut saying that two 1YC such King could take down Big Mom

Yc1 mid-high diff yc2 ...varies depending on crew
Yonkou mid diff yc1
I agree with the Yonko fight (it can change if King has adcoc) then that fight is a high diff fight.
For the 1YC vs 2YC I cant see any fight that varies to high dif, they all look like mid to -mid fight.
I haven't see anything special from the 2YC, no coc, no advanced use of hacky, no special race, no axe df power, no awakening.
That some gab between the 2.

agree with the Yonko fight (it can change if King has adcoc) then that fight is a high diff fight.
For the 1YC vs 2YC I cant see any fight that varies to high dif, they all look like mid to -mid fight.
I haven't see anything special from the 2YC, no coc, no advanced use of hacky, no special race, no axe df power, no awakening.
That some gab between the 2.
To me, the fact that King beat up Marco is proof that he isn't your typical Yc1. I place King above that level.
Ben Beckman is also another one who doesn't fit the typical Yc1 level.
Shiryu who was Magellan's (someone with Yc1 feats maybe even higher) equal pre DD power up is another character who doesn't fit.

For the variation, look at Marco and Jozu for example. They should be relatively close in strength. I don't see Marco mid diffing Jozu

To me, the fact that King beat up Marco is proof that he isn't your typical Yc1. I place King above that level.
Ben Beckman is also another one who doesn't fit the typical Yc1 level.
Shiryu who was Magellan's (someone with Yc1 feats maybe even higher) equal pre DD power up is another character who doesn't fit.

For the variation, look at Marco and Jozu for example. They should be relatively close in strength. I don't see Marco mid diffing Jozu
I agree, but we cant count that many groups that are similar to the white beard pirate. To be honest your first category is the one that is most commune in One Piece.

I agree, but we cant count that many groups that are similar to the white beard pirate. To be honest your first category is the one that is most commune in One Piece.
Even in the first category, there's some differences like the "partner" level per se.

Characters like Beckman, Zoro , Rayleigh, Killer, Oden(when on WB ship) are all considered far closer to their captains than King, Marco, Kuri, *Shiryu