G

Gorosei Informer

we don't even know if there's a break or not:josad:
There's no chapter this week and his birthday is on the 11th which is this Thursday too, so unfortunately no spoilers and thus no Woro greatness either. It's really weird timing for Oda to let it happen this way but given all this Sanji stuff we just got and going by those leaks too, we're set for some major Zoro stuff to come hopefully soon.

Over 3 years of this godamn arc though and we've learnt nothing new about Zoro, just some implied stuff at best. What the fuck Oda? He's still blue balling us on King, Jack turned out to be a non-characted and wasted and he won't give us what we we've waited for Zoro for SO DAMN LONG! It still really bothers me that Mihawk has not even been mentioned in this arc, not even by Kaido either when he mentioned the 5 legends. Vista and Jozu should have been involved too at least, sigh. Ideally the whole remaining WB crew and allies even.

Hell, this should have been a massive and important arc for Tashigi too but here we are. I would have liked to see Hina's fruit vs the Samurai and Smoker to be there with an upgrade from Vegapunk too. Akainu not letting Kizaru go to Wano was such a waste along with all this Vegapunk blue balling. Drake has been so lackluster too so far.

I gotta stop before I keep ranting anymore too lmao.

:zorothink::robinsweat::lusalty::whitepress::mihugh::emohiyo::gokulaugh: