G

Gorosei Informer

Dude knows people cum when he acts.
This feels more accurate.

:cantseeme::saden:
Post automatically merged:

So Yuderon was wrong about 1030/1031 and Onigashima falling and such btw? I don't watch their videos but I heard about them hyping them up and predicting Onigashima to fall then? Not surprised they were wrong though then.

What fan fic is this? Or how bullshit his W's were? Some poison I assume
There's also this if you're interested:

Tbh, I feel Batman is more of a GM's self insert type character. The Mary Sue "OC" who is better than everyone, is pretty much flawless, amazing, can do anything and everything, is loved by all etc.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
This feels more accurate.

:cantseeme::saden:

So Yuderon was wrong about 1030/1031 and Onigashima falling and such btw? I don't watch their videos but I heard about them hyping them up and predicting Onigashima to fall then? Not surprised they were wrong though then.

There's also this if you're interested:

I've seen this. I like Batman. But people massively overrate him. Nibba walks around asking friends how to beat them or what is their weakness making fucking databook for them to possibly neutralize them later like for real:seriously:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I've seen this. I like Batman. But people massively overrate him. Nibba walks around asking friends how to beat them or what is their weakness making fucking databook for them to possibly neutralize them later like for real:seriously:
Joker>=Batman>>>your fave.

G

Gorosei Informer

Lmfao, kinda sounds like Light/Kira with his Death Note now to think of it! Also Randall the Snitch from Recess!

:lulz::cheers:

Seth

โ€Ž
Now I'm just remembering that in Marvel's What If (major spoilers), that "Ultron Vision" was able to...

:lawsigh::kaidowhat:
What if concept was to give MCU fans what they were asking questions for tbh.

Marvel shows here that for example you could just slice Thanos in and out with laser but this would be unimpactful and shit.

I liked the message behind What if. People just took it as a fun animated show from Marvel which it wasn't that simple.

G

Gorosei Informer

What if concept was to give MCU fans what they were asking questions for tbh.

Marvel shows here that for example you could just slice Thanos in and out with laser but this would be unimpactful and shit.

I liked the message behind What if. People just took it as a fun animated show from Marvel which it wasn't that simple.
Yeah I enjoyed it exploring those questions and scenarios, that was some real major fanservice that I wish other companies and frranchises would do. I've not watched the full episodes but I saw clips from most episodes and was pretty interested, I might watch the full series at some point.

Just so underwhelming to see Thanos go down that easily though after all that hype. But I felt similarly in Endgame with "farm Thanos" in a way too lol.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Ah, you won't find much diversity here like in mangas for example.

I like Thor, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Batman, Doctor Strange and etc.

Pretty simplistic I would say but they bang nonetheless.
That's a good list.

Mine is the following:
Joker
Batman
Deadpool
Wolverine
Spiderman
Thor
Hulk
Johnny Storm
Sentry
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Flash

Doctor Strange

Ghost Rider

Doctor Doom

The list is not necessarily in order, although the Joker is my favourite character, followed by Batman, but the rest vary.​

Last edited:
Lmao its funny you say that as I was gonna post these instead:

No an Oda break. Theres no WSJ break as far as I know? We have a WSJ break next month for end of year/Xmas though?
:beckmoji:

Batman defeated darkseid with prep time, don't underestimate the man

Now I'm just remembering that in Marvel's What If (major spoilers), that "Ultron Vision" was able to...

:lawsigh::kaidowhat:
It was absolute bullshit, the what if series made thanos look like a joke

He had the fricking time stone, he was literally the embodiment of space and time but couldn't dodge a laser beam?
:queenmeme:

Seth

โ€Ž

That's a good list.

Mine is the following:
Joker
Batman
Deadpool
Wolverine
Spiderman
Thor
Hulk
Johnny Storm
Sentry
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Flash

Doctor Strange

Ghost Rider

The list is not necessarily in order, although the Joker is my favourite character.​
I liked Flash for a long time too ( I like characters that have something to do with speed powers a lot ) but he became way too fucking one-dimensional.

Yeah I enjoyed it exploring those questions and scenarios, that was some real major fanservice that I wish other companies and frranchises would do. I've not watched the full episodes but I saw clips from most episodes and was pretty interested, I might watch the full series at some point.

Just so underwhelming to see Thanos go down that easily though after all that hype. But I felt similarly in Endgame with "farm Thanos" in a way too lol.
To the Endgame part.

Well, not necessarily.

If you realized. Thanos basically won, he literally fucking won. He did what he planned to do and what he had to do more? Act as a ruler he never cared about being? I like the line from the final fight:

This man is literally an embodiment of a victorious villain. Thru Nebula, he realizes that he achieved the victory in another timeline and the opponents he's facing here are leftovers of what is left after his perfect plan comes into fruition.

This man set the plan, put it into motion, and executed it from the beginning to the end.

Our "protagonists" needed to reverse time/go back in time to never allow this to happen so they basically admitted a loss.

Farm Thanos was nothing more than a retired soldier who served his duty as he was obligated to and dipped to live in peace.

The message of the Endgame was massive to me.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I liked Flash for a long time too ( I like characters that have something to do with speed powers a lot ) but he became way too fucking one-dimensional.
You talking about the TV show/movies? Do you read the comics?

Seth

โ€Ž
You talking about the TV show/movies? Do you read the comics?
Some of them and yes I saw TV shows/movies too.

At some point, it looks like authors get off the track. Flash tapping into the speed force/time travel was goated moments tho although too busted.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Some of them and yes I saw TV shows/movies too.

At some point, it looks like authors get off the track. Flash tapping into the speed force/time travel was goated moments tho although too busted.
@Flower