School took art and made it boring. I hated my art lessons because there was so much theory and 10% drawing. Philosophy and Art are not valued, it begins in school where math etc. have a bigger importance and impact.
I just say "main subjects" and "side subjects"…
This is intentional in order to turn students into perfect economists who have no humanity, never questioned life and can't form their own opinions.

My philosophy teacher was a giant douche who didn't know shit and was a racist on top. All we did in that class was analyse some book by some modern philosopher who IMO has shit for brains. Totally wasted subject

This is intentional in order to turn students into perfect economists who have no humanity, never questioned life and can't form their own opinions.
That’s what I’m saying to other people all the time
:finally:
My philosophy teacher was a giant douche who didn't know shit and was a racist on top. All we did in that class was analyse some book by some modern philosopher who IMO has shit for brains. Totally wasted subject
My philosophy teacher was an asshole sometimes. He thought that he was funny but he was just annoying as hell

That’s what I’m saying to other people all the time
:finally:
Isn't it obvious? Why are people not seeing it??

My philosophy teacher was an asshole sometimes. He thought that he was funny but he was just annoying as hell
Can't say I learnt anything in philosophy class. The teacher was so dumb and allowed no one to disagree with him, he killed off any debate before it could even really start.